:Tough point:

JIMIN

"Hey!" I ran down the hallway chasing after Momo who was running with a pale looking girl. Before I was hit with the books I could easily tell that it was Chaeyoung. The pale girl must of been Momos girlfriend. Mina was smart. I was completely convinced that Yoo jeongyeon was Chaeyoung.

"Momo! Where is Mina!"

The pale girl shot me a look. I was getting closer. The school wasn't to big, they couldn't  run that far.

"Tell me and I'll let you two go!" I had to make a deal. It was either Mina or them. I reached out my hand and nearly grabbed the pale girls wrist. She sped up but she fell.

She landed right on me. I rapped my arms around her. "Let go!" She squirmed in my arms. "Tell me where Mina is!"

Momo lunged at me. My body slammed on the ground. She slapped my face. The other girls foot went right into my crotch. "Leave Mina alone. You tried to rape her!" Another slap.

DAHYUN

He smirked and jumped up grabbing my wrists and pulling me back down. Momo kicked away at him.

A teacher ran up and grabbed Momo from the back. "Stop this!" The man was able to stop are fighting but Jimin still had his hand around my wrist. "What are you three doing?"

"They picked a fight with me. Mina has left the school and her father has ordered me to know her location. I just need them to tell me"

I looked at Momo who had tears running down her cheeks. The teacher gave me a look. "Make it easy and just tell the boy" I shook my head.

"he tried to rape Mina" Momo moved to the back of the man protecting herself from Jimin. Even if Momo didn't see it she knew it happened. "Girls how can I know that. Jimin did you?"

"No sir. Would I never do that. Mina has planned leaving for a while now so her father has me keep an eye on her."

"Ok I see. Girls tell him her location and end this"

"She's on a flight right now to Korea. I bet she's waiting for her flight right now. Are you happy?" Jimin smiled and let go of my wrist. "Thank you girls. Momo hear me and hear me good. I will tell your parents your leaving and I will take Mina to her father"

"No!"
—————

We covered are faces as we walked into the hotel. Momo had been crying the whole way. I held her close and asked for are room number.

Mina and Chaeyoung were probably sleeping at this point. We had to take a completely different airport home. We might even have to stay a while until they suspect that we have reached Korea.

I knocked on the door but no answer.
————
MINA

I heard a faint knocking sound at the door but I couldn't get up. Chaeyoung was cuddled up on top of me. "Chaeyoung"

"Chaeyoung." She snuggled in closer. "Chaeyoung wake up. Their here"

"Eh?"

"Their here"

"They are!" Chaeyoung shot up with excitement. "Come on Mina!" I followed after her.

The door opened and Momo and dahyun ran in. "Your here!" I've never seen Chaeyoung this excited. She looked so cute.

"How did it go?" Momo looked at me shaking her head. She had tears falling down her face. "Momo what happened?" Chaeyoung never even met Momo but was now wiping the tears from her face. "Was it my dad?"

"No jimin" Jimin I knew he would have stopped them. "What did that fucker do" Chaeyoung looked angry now. "He said he's going to tell my family I'm leaving and he's going to bring Mina home...I'm sorry we couldn't stop him guys. It's going to be impossible to get away. Your father probably has tens of guys looking for you at the airports." Chaeyoung looked at me worried.

"It will be fine. But we don't have the money to stay here much longer. We need to make contact with one of them back in Korea so we can maybe ride home or just get money. Chaeyoung you need to contact your father." Chaeyoung nodded at dahyun and ran her hand through her hair.

"Ok. Let's just get some sleep first and Maybe some food..."

We all got into the bed and slept are thoughts away but it was impossible for me to sleep. Chaeyoung couldn't either.

"Mina?"

"Yeah"

"I promise I'll get you away from him but what if I can't..." her eyes started to tear up. "Don't say that. You can. Look you actually made it here. Thank you Chaeyoung."