:Fast:

MINA

"Wanna hang out in the theater room Mina?" Jimin shot Momo a look from across the room.

Jimin walked past me and made sure to glare at Momo. "Um Mina?"

"Sorry I can't."

"Mina met me in the theater room for lunch I wanna talk about things. You know..for are future events."

"Oh ok. Tomorrow?"

"We should just met up there everyday. You better met me there"

"I can't"

Momo frowned but accepted it.
————

I walked down the hall. A teacher was watching me. "Mina?"

"Yes?"

"Where are you going"

"Just tell Them you have a project with me."

"To the theater room. I have a project with Jimin to work on."

"Ok. Go ahead." I opened the door to the theater room. Jimin was eating his lunch while on his phone.

He looked up at me and waved. "Hey. You made it."

"You kinda made me."

"No I didn't. Now sit."
————

"You've been doing good being my girlfriend. I like it. I think we should move forward."

"Move forward? What get married. No" he chuckled and shoved a fry into his mouth. "I mean tell your parents or mine."

"What are you crazy!" I hit his arm. "Mina you said you have to find a man for the company so here I am. We don't have time to procrastinate."

"I don't want to."

"You don't want to make millions."

"Life isn't about money. Is that all you care about? Is that why your doing this to me?"

"Of course not. Look I care about you too."

"Than stop forcing me to do shit!" All week its been do this and do that from him. "If I did that then you would probably be suffering right now."

"No I wouldn't."

"Your a little fire cracker aren't you. So cute. Stop yelling at me."

"Leave me alone Jimin."  His hand grabbed my arm before I was able to get up. Once again I was powerless. He made a quick move and his lips were on mine.

He was letting out his frustration by kissing me harder with every second.

I hated it. "S..Stop" He didn't listen. About two more minutes of kissing and touching went on.
I just followed because I was to scared to see what he would do if I stoped.

"I'll send you my address. Tomorrow night dinner. Ok babe?"

He bit his bottom lip and dig his finger nail into my hand. "N...ok"

"I don't want fight again Mina. It's makes me mad. Next time I'll do a lot worse."
————

CHAEYOUNG

"I can't walk anymore.." Me and jeongyeon walked side by side. The street address on the paper finally showed up.

It was a huge building with people coming in and out. "Fuck this" jeongyeon backed away.

"Hey!" I linked arms with her. "don't drag me in there!"

"Don't be a baby jeongyeon."

"I'm not. Let's go"

We entered the front door and were immediately greeted by some hot looking guys. They took are jackets and phones. Apparently it was a secret Business place.

The two men led us to an elevator and that brought us all the way to the top flower which was labeled evaluation.

Jeongyeon was wide eyed the whole time just like me. The walls were a blinding white while everyone who worked there sported a black modern look.

This floor was huge with cameras taking pictures of hot women everywhere. I felt quite small. Jeongyeon did to by the way she held my hand tighter.

"More girls great!" A heavier man ran straight to us. He pulled us in for hugs and kissed are cheeks.

"Woah! You two are beautiful! Come this way. We'll begin the evaluation right away. Say hi to mark he's are main picture taker." We waved at a man who was about are age. He smiled and pointed at jeongyeon. "You first"

Everything moved fast and swift. Before I knew it I was attempting to be a model. Mark barked instructions at me and I tried my best to follow.

At the end of it they told us to wait about a day for are results.

"Why do I feel like the past day took a minute. Holy shit they move fast." Jeongyeon fell to the ground of my door steps. "I know right. Get up. I need to open the door."

"Ugh Fine. Can I stay over?"

"Ugh Fine."

"That's my line."

"You've been saying it all day. I think it caught on to me." She laughed and entered my house.

I saw dinner. Dinner was actually made. My dads girlfriend smiled at me and jeongyeon bowed. "Just in ti—"

My dad stoped his sentence and looked at jeongyeon who was already seated at the table.
"Nice to met you jeongyeon."