:Fired:

MINA

My emotions were all over the place. I stayed alone the rest of the night until my father came into make my night just a little bit worse than It already was.

"Mina. Sit up." I barely sat up and looked at my father. He had the pictures from earlier in his hands. "Which one is her?"

I hesitated. "Why?"

"Just because. Maybe I'll have a talk with her in person."

I immediately pointed to jeongyeon. He nodded. "Have you learned your lesson yet Mina?"

"Yes..." I knew what she was doing. I knew she was getting money to see me. When I see her or if I ever see her I needed to have a talk about this. My jealousy was higher than it had ever been. "Good. I called those two are being fired. I'm going to talk to Chaeyoung when I fly to Paris. Mina start focusing on school and the company. Get your mind away from this girl. She's a nobody."

"You didn't have to fire them. I don't even know that other girl." I pointed at Chaeyoung.

"Mina either way their both apart of the problem and they are making you crazy. You haven't gotten out of bed all day."

"Still don't fire that girl. That guy said they were both really good..we could make a lot of money"

"I like to see that your thinking now. I'll call and have that one fired but this one can stay but if I see you talking about this one because she did that photo shoot then I'll fire and have Jimin run that"

"Ok..." he walked away. Chaeyoung still had a job all jeongyeon needed to do was get the memo and pretend to be Chaeyoung.
————
CHAEYOUNG

I finally finished shooting for the day. Mark came up to me and sighed. "Where's jeongyeon or should I say Chaeyoung."

"What?"

"The boss called she's fired but he called her Chaeyoung. He wants to meet up with her for a talk I guess."

"I'm fired!?" Jeongyeon ran out of the bathroom. "Yea and the boss is flying here to talk to you. He said your name was Chaeyoung, I wouldn't correct him or it'll cause me of world of hurt. It's deathly late so I didn't feel like telling him your real name so now your son Chaeyoung. Have fun"

"Why would he even call me that?"

"Probably got the names mixed up from someone who told him or something." Jeongyeon rolled her eyes. "Do I at least get my money from yesterday?"

"Oh yea here." He handed her two hundred dollars. "Nice! When's this boss coming?"

"Tonight he said his flight will land at twelve. Stay at this building. Chaeyoung you go to the house. I'll have you hang around Miya so you don't get lonely." I couldn't believe that random guy fired jeongyeon. "Ugh ok. Bye jeong. Text me all the shit that happens"

"Ok I got you friend"
————

JEONGYEON

I was actually happy that I didn't have to work anymore. I wanted to go back to my trash apartment and lay down. I had to give Dahyun her money and hope that Chaeyoung made it back alive.

I was sitting on the floor staring at nothing when a big man with a suit on came into the empty room. He gave me a pretty angry look.

I had to act like Chaeyoung for Mark so I stood up and gave him a little smile.

"Chaeyoung. Let's have a talk about Mina"

I immediately froze in place. My jaw almost opened in shock. "Uh ok..." Mina

He pointed to a pair of chairs. I took a seat in one of them. This was Minas father. I remembered seeing him once. He came in all high and Mighty to pick up Mina from the office that one day I got in trouble for nearly shoving a girl down the stairs.

"Those pictures were real money makers. My daughter made many promises with you about love. It sickens me to see her one, fall in love with a girl and two, care about you so much that when you did this shoot she looked like a broken record." 

It was the photos. She saw the photos. "I..."

"If I see you in this building again there will be consequences. Mina will get over you in no time. Go home and forget about her."

"It was just a shoot. That doesn't mean I don't still love her."

"I have a car outside waiting to drive you to the airport. Go now. I don't care about what you have to say"

"so what either way she now knows I'm getting money to see her"

"Like I said on the phone. I'll send you right back if you come see her. The car is waiting" this man still thought he was everything and more. Rage ran through my body but he had already walked out and left.

Chaeyoung was still working either way. I had a feeling Mina had set this up, Damn she's smart.
That man was a huge problem but she squeezed her way around him for Chaeyoung. That's true love.