:We Were Off:

CHAEYOUNG

I woke dahyun from her nap when the plane finally landed. We were here.

"Dahyun we made it." She smiled wide and got her stuff together.

We both got out of the plane safely and headed for are luggage.

"So how long does it talk to get to the hotel?"

"It says one hour."

I felt my anxiety rise each step I took. Each one of those steps felt like Mina would be right in front of me if I just took one more. Why had I wanted her so bad. I just wanted things to be normal again. I wanted to know everything and see if everything I'm feeling is really real.
————

The whole night we stayed up. We were dying of anxiety. Are feet never stopped tapping the floor. We shared story's and talked are feelings out.

Dahyun looked scared of tomorrow. She looked as if she didn't want to go but she yelled at the world, She wanted Momo more than anything.

The night grew and we both grew in fear of the unknown. The people Mina and Momo seemed to grow farther away now that we were here.

How could two teenagers in love possibly convince people that we actually love. How can we go and expect this to be easy, Except that they will finally see it in their heads that two girls can be in love.

Love. I was in love. I never imagined but this night it's all I thought about. She was so close. I couldn't let my mind take control. No matter what, I would do whatever I could.
————

Neither me or Dahyun could wait. After a good two hours night of sleep we headed two hours to the school.

"Chaeyoung. I'm shaking." Dahyun showed me the anxiety that was taking control. She was shaking all around still afraid. "Stop thinking. We walk right in and without stopping we find them." To took her hand in mine.

The car stopped. Dahyuns hand tightened in fear. "Ok you two are good to go."

Are feet touched the cement ground. A long path led to the school. It was a small and fancy looking place. "As expected of her father" dahyun kicked a rock.

"I never met him but just on the phone I can expect that to" this place met the a rich popular vibe that made me sick.

We came up closer until the door was just a couple feet away. "You ready Dahyun?"

"I think we have no other option. Fighting!"

I pushed it open.

An office to are left. Two lady's looked us up and down. I smiled. "Who are you two girls?"

"We are here to visit some students. We are cousins that haven't seen these students in a while so we wanted to surprise them." The lady furrowed her brows. "Ok then."

She let us go.

First obstacle through. Dahyun let out a deep breath.

Looking down the first hallway we saw nobody. "They must be in class. Do we wait?"

"Let's look around more" in the first hallway classrooms were little kids playing with toys and laughing. We turned left to another hallway, no Mina or Momo.

And another hallway. It looked as if it ended but no, A tiny hallway at the end.

People.

My heart bounced like crazy.

I walked slowly and didn't make one sound.

Anger.

The sight wasn't pretty at all. It was horrible. The anxiety turned into rage.

Kicking, Hitting but she was powerless. He had her pinned. He was violating her.

I went up against the wall. Ever so slowly and quietly I walked up to them.

I saw the tears falling down her red cheeks. He violently kissed her neck and forced his hand down her pants.

Mina. She saw me. She saw that I was standing behind him. Her eyes widened. "Jimin Stop.."
He chuckled. His other hand covered her mouth. "Be quite or I'll really start touching you."

A book. A book tapped my arm.

Dahyun with tears coming down her face, she handed it to me and with one of her own she pointed to his head and to his legs.

One. Two. Three. She mounted.

We smashed the books onto him with all are built up anger. He crashed to the ground. Dahyun kicked his crouch and I did the same until he looked nearly passed out. we both shook in anger at his body.

"Mina.." Mina was still against the wall.

I held out my hand. "Let's go get Momo. Hurry take my hand"

She immediately grabbed on. We were off.