:Ached:

MINA

The tears wanted to fly out of my eyes. It was all moving so fast. Everything from getting Chaeyoung taken away to now having to go to dinner with Jimin who forced himself into my life.

I was emotionally drained of everything I had.
Chaeyoung must've heard everything from the phone. I wanted her. I needed her to come save me from my father. I was stuck in a trap.

"Mina darling come down here" I saw him with open arms. I felt excited and opened my arms to be embraced with his. I loved his hugs. I loved his smiles.

"I know your still young and all darling but This is important." He sat me on my lap and his smile went away. come back.

"When you grow up your going to have a big job."

"A big building with hard working people. You get to manage it all." He made everything sound special. Like it was a utopia.

"You have to promise me you'll take over for me ok Mina?"

"Ok"
————

I held back my tears and frustration as I walked down the stairs to see him, angry face and arms down by his side.

He only used his smile, his hugs to make me believe that everything he did was so amazing.

"Are you ready?"

"You never meant anything..."

"What?"

"All the hugs, the smiles all the darlings! It was all so you could get me to do your work!"

"I was looking out for your future. Your lucky I'm here or else you'd be living with a waste of energy. That's not how you live your life Mina! You live it by working hard and doing what needs to be done not by some magical thing called love. It's all bullshit...let's go"

I was to stupid to say no. Every year after that time he never once smiled or hugged me. He would teach me about his job and talk for hours about it.

The company would leave him drinking and alone most nights. I would cry about him. I wanted him back.

Her personality. Her smile. She talked to me. she embraced me. She actually liked me.
————

CHAEYOUNG

Everything spun through my mind like a tornado.

Talk about boyfriend. Talk about company.

She tried to call me. She was still thinking about me.

"Chaeyoung. I think she was being forced. Her voice was weak and scared"

The way she agreed made me sad. So much shakiness in her voice.

I screamed in my head because there was no way to help her. It was my fault for all of this. I should have let her do the project. I should have not engaged with her.

I ached. I ached and ached. I needed to get money fast. I needed to see her. This time nobody was going to stop me.

"Jeongyeon The second I see her I'm going to never leave her side again. I don't care if they hold me at gun point. I have to save her. I fucked her life up now I need to fix it"

"Do what it takes. I'd do that same for Nayeon which was why I let her go. I loved her so much but I ached inside. Do you feel that?"

"One hundred percent. I'm not leaving her with those people"

"Then let's get this job over with and go get Mina and Momo"