:Hopeless:

MINA

The man took us to a room and shut the door.
"I forgot to tell you that this school is super strict. Are parents will be here in no time. It's happened to me before. My whole phone got checked and my relationship was almost exposed but I made friends with one of the guys but that wasn't him..."

"Chaeyoung...Dahyun. Momo this is bad." Just another bad thing to come between me and Chaeyoung but now Momo and Dahyun are dragged into it.

"Hello girls. Your parents should be here soon but let's talk before then." A youngish looking lady walked in. Must've been the principal. No matter what I would stand by my relationship.

"Your mother said before she put you in this school that if there is any talk about a Son Chaeyoung that she'd be immitaly contacted. What's up with that?"

"Son Chaeyoung is my girlfriend. My mother is strict and won't let me talk to her at all."

"Because you have to realize that that's just not normal. Do you want to be a freak?" That was a new word. Wow freak. "No..I want to be able to—"

"Momo!" Momos father opened the door and grabbed her by the shoulder. "I can't believe this! A lesbian! And you were hanging out with one to... disgusting"

"Father let me explain everything."

"We're going home now Momo. Go!" Momo had tears in her eyes and was pulled out of the room.

"Your parents should be here soon"

"Pathetic how people can't love each other. Fucking terms and dense people"

The principal had nothing to say.

As expected my father came in. He just sat down and looked the the texts on Momos phone.

"Mina how many times have you hung around this girl when you were in Korea?"

"When I had to tutor her and then we became friends pretty quickly."

"I see....Mina you know the rules. I need you to run the company when your older. I can't have you marrying a woman it's just not acceptable to me or society."

"I'd like to live father!"

"Not like that under my house! Even if you leave you'll still own the company. I'm putting it in my will so you have no choice Mina. Now get back to school. I want her to have a Male partner please"
————

There was now absolutely no way to contact Chaeyoung. It just wasn't an option.

Was there a reason to even fight about it anymore. I hardly knew Chaeyoung.

I was starting to give up hope.
————

CHAEYOUNG

"No I'm sorry Chaeyoung. They still haven't replied. I'm worried about them..."

"Do you think something happened? Like what if Mina got caught by her mother and then Momo got in trouble. I'm sorry I dragged you into this Dahyun" the fact the She might not be able to talk to Momo because of me made me feel more than horrible.

"Fuck this shit is stupid. Why did I fall for the unpopular girl. She's fucked my life up. I can't stop thinking about her. Fuck what I'd do to go and steal her from Japan."

"Why don't you just fly there. Your dads a millionaire."

"He wouldn't let me and I can't just steal Mina away from her family just because I like her."

"Let's see how long that lasts chae. Hey if your going to go one day take me with you. I miss Momo."

"Whatever. Let's just do Sana and Jihyos stupid plan tomorrow."

"Ok bye Chaeyoung."

"Bye. Tzuyu you still on the line?"

"Yep. Sorry I should've hung up." Dahyun giggled. "It's fine. Night guys."

"Good night".   "Bye. Night~"