:Long Waited Silence:

CHAEYOUNG

I never thought seeing someone after a while could give me this weird feeling. I felt like I wanted to run away with her but then right when we got into the hotel I felt myself freezing up. I had no idea how to explain my emotions. She looked the exact same way but she hurried to the room and checked everything before we both entered. she was on high alert.

"Dahyun said she'd call you once she got here right?" I nodded. I hoped the dahyun was able to avoid the angry Jimin that was probably pacing the school grounds trying to find Mina. It was impossible for us to help dahyun when I already heard Jimin getting up. She let go of my hand and reassured Mina that her and Momo will make it to the hotel but it had been some time they still were not here.

I sat down on the bed and let out a loud sigh.
I laid down and looked up at the ceiling. Mina was just a foot away from me sitting on the edge of the bed. I could only hear her breathing. It was silence. A silence that I had been waiting for. I wanted to say so much earlier but now I was just happy like this.

Mina moved to the side of me and laid down.
"Chaeyoung?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you" I turned my head. I was met with a bright smile. She was so cute. I couldn't help but smile back. "I wish I could have stopped him sooner..." she closed her eyes and sighed. "It's ok. I'm ok now"

I took her fidgety hand in mine and she wiggled closer to me. "I missed you. School wasn't the same without you but I made a lot of new friends...well not that many." She giggled and sat up. We both decided to get under the covers before we both woke up cuddling each other cold in the middle of the night.

"What friends did you make? I know you made friends with dahyun and jeongyeon"

"Just nayeon and Tzuyu. Oh and Jihyo and Sana. They sat at the popular table one day and started teasing me."

"Why become friends then?"

"It all just happened kind fast. I actually was sitting at your table before Sana and Jihyo bothered me"

"I told dahyun and Tzuyu about you."

"I'm glad you did." I smiled at her. "I thought you said they were lame."

"No I only said you were lame Mina" she pouted. "But not anymore right?"

"Of course not" Her face went to a smile and she looked up to the ceiling. "Anything crazy happen other than the whole job thing?"

"Nayeon and Tzuyu are dating" she turned her head fast. "What!?"

"I know it's crazy. I didn't even believe it at first."

"And what about jeongyeon. Are you sure you two didn't date?" I sat up and rolled my eyes. "Mina no. Jeongyeon still lives with nayeon but they aren't like that anymore. Stop thinking I actually liked what we were forced to do because I didn't. I would have rather it been you I kissed.."

"Ok ok. I was kidding Chaeng. I know you were trying to get money. I just didn't like the way you did it." I sighed and laid back down. I knew I shouldn't have done that shoot but I had too.
"I'm sorry"

"It's ok. I'm glad you did it. You got me out of a really bad situation." When I saw Jimin in the hallway with her I wanted to kill him. If I ever saw him again I would make sure he knew that Mina was not his object. "Fuck him" Mina giggled. "Yea fuck him"
————

DAHYUN

I raced down the hall to the first classroom I saw. I opened the door slowly. Everyone in the room turned their heads to me. The teacher tilted her head in confusion. "Are you new?"

"No I'm looking for Momo" I looked around the room but she wasn't there. "Your not aloud to pull her from class unless she has a note. Why are you looking for her?"

"I'm her cousin. Her mother said she'd be calling soon." She eyed me. "Momo is in the bathroom. I'll tell her your here. You wait for the call in the office area" I panicked Jimin was probably looking for me. "You don't understand. My father he's in the hospital. Momos Mother is probably there at the hospital so she's not able to call right away. We need to get there soon."

Kids in the class laughed and whispered around the room. I kept a serous face on.

"Dahyun?" I turned around and saw Momo with tears already falling down her cheeks. I looked back at the teacher before taking Momos hand and walking out of the classroom.

"How...why are you here?"

"To get you out of here. Chaeyoung and Mina are waiting at the hotel. Let's go fast"

"Wait. I can't just leave."

"Why not?" She looked at me, then around the area we were in until her eyes met with Jimin. Her face went from nervous to determined. "Let's go!"