:Skip Class:

MINA

School came quick. I would be a new kid. I haven't switched schools in so many years. My anxiety would've give up all morning.

"Mina I expect you not to mess around with anyone in this school. Ok?"

If I'm saying I love chaeyoung then why would I ever go around kissing another girl.

I made sure she saw me rolling my eyes. I got out of the car and a tall man bowed at me. "Hello. Welcome. It's nice to see you. Just go in and your partner for the day should be there waiting for you" I bowed back and walked through the big fancy doors. A rich school of course. I expected that from my father.

There was lots of prime, Rich young kids there that all gave me a nasty look. I made eye contact with one of the girls who was standing looking at me.

She walked over. "Hey I'm Hirai Momo. I'm your partner for the day."

"I'm Mina" she shook my hand and smiled. She was very beautiful, with perfect thick black bangs. "Where are you from?" She touched my hair. "I'm from here but I've been living in Korea for a while until things happened"

"What happened?"

"Nothing much just father wanting us back in japan." She frowned at my sad face and hugged me. She was surprisingly very clingy. I thought you couldn't do things like that here.

"Oh right. Come on. The lockers are over here. There's no one next to mine so you can go there~"
————

CHAEYOUNG

I looked outside the classroom window and saw those two girls again. Sana and Jihyo. They were out in the field dancing poorly. It was pretty cute because they would purposely mess up just to make the other laugh.

It made me think about Mina. I'd love to do something like that with her out in the open. "Chaeyoung. Look over here please"
————

Only Dahyun was here today. I sat next to her and apologized for what happened she just shrugged and said it was ok and that she was feeling a lot better.

No matter what this girl always kept a smile on her face. I felt comfortable around her. She would look at her phone and show me funny pictures that her and the table used to take. "I can't believe Mina is gone. It's sad but I think things happen for a reason."

"I guess so...Ah I miss her"

My phone buzzed. An airdrop from the name- Sana 🥰 Chaeyoung come meet us out here with Dahyunie~

 An airdrop from the name- Sana 🥰 Chaeyoung come meet us out here with Dahyunie~

dahyun looked at my phone. "We can't ditch school Chaeyoung."

Another air drop this time from the name- Sana's Jihyo 🥰 Dahyun take risks! Oh and let's pick up Tzuyu from her house too!

"How—" another one. Name- Just get your ass over here gays!!! 😠

 Name- Just get your ass over here gays!!! 😠

Me and Dahyun looked around. They were no where in sight. "Should we go?"

"Why not. They obviously want something."

We walked out to the parking lot and found Jihyo tickling Sana. Sana was dying laughing.
"Oh hey! Jihyo stop! Their here!"

Jihyo stopped and she ran over to us with Sana in hand. "I really didn't expect that to work. Come on guys let's go"

"To where?"

"Tzuyus house then let's go to are apartment. I wanted to talk about something."