:Sneak Out:

MINA

Half asleep I started to make my lunch. It was quite until dad started yelling at his phone. The light came on and he walked over and pointed at the fridge.

"Why can't you do what I said....I don't care what that company wants...come on!"

He pointed again. "I swear to god if I lose this deal....fuck off 'there's nothing you can do' we can easily win this....Mina beer!"

I handed him what he wanted. He continued to yell to the guy about how he would ruin the guys life and make the other company suffer if he couldn't get this deal.

When the fighting ended I quickly went for the stairs. "Mina! Down, I need to talk to you"

He sat me next to him on the couch and shoved some papers into my hand. "See this." He pointed to a year. Less the a year from now on exactly the day it would be the last day of school.

"That day you will be a part of the company. I need you to have a partner for this because no woman can be seen as anything unless you have a man next to you. Your mom has been talking about a kid at school. I suggest you make well with him before I find someone."

His eyes and energy were scary. I felt so small. I didn't want to be a part of anything. My whole life up until he stopped talking to us a year ago was half way decent but now he's back and my future has been forced on to me. Mom was back to stress. I didn't want livd like this.

He took the papers from my hand and walked away.

It was impossible to stand up. I was weak and little when he was around.

The only time I felt apart of something was at my table, I felt apart of someone's life when I was making Chaeyoung smile trying to get chocolate on her face.

I was nothing but a tool to gain money here.
————

I tried to find Momo but jimin found me first. He waved and smiled. I smiled back trying to be nice.

"Nice to see you again Mina" when he came closer I rolled my eyes and spotted Momo.

Before I could walked away he took my wrist. "One of your classes got changed to theater with me. I want to show you to it" when did my class ever get changed. He handed me a paper that was my schedule but instead of art it was theater.

"Who changed it?"

"The teacher just handed it to me and said show Mina so let's go." I sighed and followed jimin around the school until we finally arrived. It was a big open area that was like an auditorium. It had a stage and seats but was so big. "I like it here because no one can bother you. Literally no one ever comes here so anytime you have homework and just need to sneak out come here."

"I guess that's one good thing about this school" he laughed and showed me around the big room.

"It should be a fun class." He smiled at me. I felt very uncomfortable when he did. "Yea...it should be"

I started to walk out. "Remember. It's are sneak out don't tell anyone." I had no idea what he was implying but I smiled and nodded at him.
————

The rest of the day I found Jimin looking at me a lot. More than anybody else has. It was uncomfortable. His vibe reminded me of when I was alone with my father. It just felt very angry and gave me anxiety.