:deal:

CHAEYOUNG

The energy at the table today was unbearable. "So You two wanna tell everyone what happened last night?"

Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon who was sitting next to Tzuyu. Jihyo tilted her head at the two. "What happened?"

"Come on Nayeon speak up!"

"Shut up Jeongyeon! Why don't you tell them how your date went"

"Fuck my date. How about your new girlfriend!"

Everyone at the table looked shocked even I was. Nayeon was dating Tzuyu. "Fuck you Jeongyeon! Leave me alone. Go try and be popular because I know it won't work!"

Jeongyeon was about to attack nayeon. "Stop You two. Grow up!" Jihyo had to hold her back. A teacher came and gave Jeongyeon a detention.

She flipped off Nayeon and left. "What a child." Sana and Dahyun were holding back a laugh.

"So is it true?" Tzuyu nodded at me. Sana and dahyun gasped and laughed. "Woo! Congratulations you two!" Jihyo was shaking her head. "T..thank you. I guess"

"I didn't expect this from you Nayeon. Don't hurt my baby Tzuyu!" Jihyo held up her fist.

"I promise I won't. I like Tzuyu~"

"Ok then. Congratulations you two."
————

MINA

Jimin was still following me all around everyday. I was seriously sick of it. I needed to talk to him because things were starting to spread even if it had only been a couple of days.

Jimin was walking up to me after school for his usual corny good bye. I smiled. "Have a good day Mina."

"Actually can we talk in the theater room? You said no one goes in there right?" his face lit up.

"Oh yea. Come on" we walked down the hall and went into the theater room. Like he said no one was inside. We sat down.

"It's nice in here right?" He looked around with a smile on his face. "Yea it is..." so awkward.

"What's up?"

"I wanted to talk about us" his face lit up once more. He was excited I could tell. "What about us?"

"I don't want you following me around anymore." The smile went away.

"I'm sorry but people are getting the wrong impression. I can't have any of that"

"Why?" He tilted his head. He looked angry.

"To tell the truth I'm already dating someone...I can't have people thinking I'm with you because I like someone else"

"haha" why is he laughing at this. "Jimin this is serous."

"Why don't you get it Mina?" His face got close.

"Jimin What?"

"Don't what me. You know what you need to do and I know what I want."

"How..." he knew about the company!

"Let's make a deal. I doubt it's much of one but it will help you greatly."

"No" he laughed again. "Listen to me Mina"

"All you need to do is pretend to be my girlfriend and we can run the company together. I'll get lots of money and you'll get your parents off your back. I know you don't like me but I know you will get over that girl and maybe actually like me. Stop living a lie you know what needs to be done and what you really need. Not some girl who doesn't give a care in the world about her life"

"You don't know anything about her jimin"

"All I know is she's a girl who was popular. You know how those people are, they never change Mina and you know it. Now can we seal this deal"

"No."

"I'll tell your mother I let you contact her and then you'll be fucked"

"Don't blackmail me!"

"Just do the deal Mina"

At this point I had no choice. My parents would go crazy and send me to a church or something. "Your an asshole!"

"I'm your asshole now. Kiss me"

"What!" He was asking for to much. "Seal it Mina"

His fingers trailed up my neck. I closed my eyes in fear of him getting any closer. When his fingers touched side of my mouth I started to lean back but both of his hands gripped me hard.

He slammed his lips to mine nearly making mine bruised. He kept trying to get me to kiss him back but I held my ground. He groaned at me and tightened his hands on my neck. "Seal it!"

His lips made contact again. I still didn't kiss back but he grabbed my shirt and started to pull it up. I immediately kissed him then.

It was the worst minute of my life. His kiss gave me nothing but anger and disgust. He was acting like a monster. "Good girl. See you tomorrow Mina. I'm glad we were finally able to know what's right"

"Fuck you!"

"Don't threaten me."

"Get out of here Jimin. You monster!" He walked away laughing.

I felt completely alone and scared. I had to now live a complete lie just so my parents wouldn't send me away to get help. This was horrible.
————

Sorry for making the story dark.