:Cute:

MINA

I entered the room to the first class and sat down at my usual spot. It was nerve racking to know that I needed to present in front of the class but I did it before.

Chaeyoung came in and looked at me with her usual glare. I read my notes. She pulled out a piece of paper with her notes on it. I was surprised to even see any. She actually cared a little wow.

"Why do you have notes?" Nayeon moved her chair to are table. "So I cant fuck up."

"Oh. I thought you'd let the loser do it for you." Chaeyoung just gave a shove to Nayeons shoulder.
She sighed and stared at the paper I wasn't even able to read at this point.

"Ah...how the hell do you say this?" She scooted closer and pointed at a word.
"Iso..sceles Isosceles?"

"That's right" "Ah good"

That was the first time we ever talked. She was a good person I don't know why she wanted to be one of the nasty ones. The teacher pointed at us and it was time.

Chaeyoung messed up multiple times. I thought she looked them over but I guess not. She looked ashamed but the popular ones usual did that. It was laughable.

"Can I see you after class Chaeyoung" Chaeyoung sweared under her breath and sat down.

CHAEYOUNG

I looked like a damn idiot up there. I walked up the the teacher as everyone else walked out of the classroom they didn't dare look at me. Thank god.

"Chaeyoung, I've noticed your grade in math has been dropping and today you didn't do too well. What's going on?"

"Nothing. It's only confusing" she pulled out a sheet of paper. "Do you get along with Mina?" She pointed to her seat.

"I guess"  she wasn't really going to have one of the losers help me. I didn't mind her but that was because she didn't care about me now she's going to have to. "Give this to Mina and you take this. Have your parent sign it so she can help you after school."

"What if I don't sign it" she pulled up my grade.

"You have an F. I suggest you do it. Maybe you'll make a friend. I never see you two talk." That's because we don't need to. I took the paper and walked out. "Thanks..."
————

MINA

I sat at dinner and ate with my mother.
"So how's volleyball? Dahyuns mom said Dahyun loves it" I nodded. Dahyun was in love with it. She did so good this past month. She even scored a couple points at our first game.

"Oh and Mina sorry to bring this up but one of your grades wasn't so good. I wanted to talk to you about it." When did that happen? I always have great grades. I did everything correctly. What happened?
"What class?"

"Math. It says 50% on a presentation" I was shocked the teacher actually made the grade that low because of Chaeyoung. I wanted to kill that girl. "It was my all partners fault. She had troubles." my mom didn't believe me. "Mina...you have to try harder, a grade like this?"

"I didn't d—"

CHAEYOUNG

The door was unlocked and I heard people talking so I walked in. I needed to get this over with. Bare with me people please.

The house was normal and had a pretty nice kind of modern look to it. Unlike my house it had a home feeling. There were pictures of Mina on every wall. I guess she was important to her family.

I walked a little more in and they saw me. Mina immediately got up. I bowed at her mother and walked past Mina. "Chaeyoung what are you doing here?"

"Sorry for breaking into your house but I need you to sign this." Her mother took the paper and scanned it. I turned and looked at Mina who looked at me as if I was crazy.

"She'd be glad to help you Chaeyoung. Your father lives across the street right? In that mansion?" I nodded. Mina came over and took the paper from her mother. She eyes closed in anger after she read it. A smile almost formed on my face.

"Mother I'm sorry but I have volleyball and school work to do. I can't help her"

"Quite volleyball then Mina"

"But Dahyun—" Minas mother stood up. "You will help Miss Son ok?" Mina gave her mother a furious look. I almost felt bad for Mina but shrugged it off. I needed this shit done or I'll have to retake math. Fuck that. "Ok".

"Thanks. You two can start now in Minas room." Great faster the better. Mina rolled her eyes and showed me the way. She has a pissed off side, I wanted to see more of. It was funny the way her face kept so stiff with anger.

"Here it is. What part are you stuck on?"
Her room was potent with the perfume she used. I felt like I was being drugged.

There was a little low table on the carpet. I took a seat and showed her the part that I stumbled on during class.

"Here it's pretty simple once you get it" She leaned in. Her finger went to the equation and she showed me step for step on how to do it.

"Did you get that?" I was to busy looking at her finger. "One more time."

Her finger moved again. This time my eyes trailed up her arm to her face. She was prettier this up closer. I never got to look at her like this from my seat in math. She had moles that decorated her face making her even more prettier. She didn't have any makeup on and she still looked the same as earlier.

"The smells getting to me" I said trying to see her reaction.

"What smell?" She looked around. "Your perfume"

"I'm sorry" I took the chance to lean in. She froze in place as I took a good whiff of her perfume. I could this time make out what it was. It smelt fresh. My imagination of the smell brought me back to when I was really little. Smelling all types of flowers with my mother. No wonder I liked her perfume.

"What do you use?. Here smell me. It's not to special but one of my dads girlfriends got it" She hesitated but took her hand and moved my short hair out of the way. The feel of her breath on my neck made me tingle.

"It's ok" I saw a hint of pink on her cheeks. Now my cheeks started to feel hot. She moved away. "Ok I'm done continue"

"Ok" A light giggle came out. The thought of cute went through my head. I never thought things were cute.

She's unpopular. I can't be friends with the unpopular one what would people think of me if I started hanging out with her. "Hurry up. I have to eat dinner soon"