:Cherry Blossom:

MINA

"Your father said tomorrow he'd show us around the main building." I continued to walk.

"Babe. Come here" I walked faster.

"Mina" I pushed the door open and smiled at Momo who was waiting for me.

"Let's go"

Jimin still followed us for a good ten minutes until he grabbed my wrist. "Jimin. Get the fuck away from me"

His eyes widened. I stepped back. "Mina. There's shit that needs to be done and talked about."

"I don't give a fuck right now. Does it look like I do Jimin." I wanted to punch his perfect face. He disgusted me in so many ways.

"Why are you so nasty to me. Have you been like this to your girlfriend?"

"Because you think it's all right to force me to be your girlfriend, force me to kiss you and force me to do anything you want. I'm not like that to Chaeyoung because she's nothing like you and I like her like that because you are a disgusting person"
—————

CHAEYOUNG

My dad knocked on my door. Jeongyeon moaned and put her head into my pillow. "Girls! Marks here. He said five minutes or the moneys off the table"

"Oh shit!" I jumped into action. "Hey! I need to shower too. I'm joining"

"No!"
————

We walked out and saw mark waiting with a big van. The van was filled with as many girls as they could fit. We both crammed are selfs in.

I had to sit next to two random girls. One gave me a nasty look while the other smirked. Jeongyeon was sitting with that Lisa girl and her cat eyed friend.

"Hey." I turned my head to a bright short red haired girl. She smiled and waved. "Hello.."

"Miya, you?"

"Chaeyoung."

"Cute name. First time on this trip?"

"Yep" the other girls all held their own conversations while I talked with Miya. It was her second trip. She said the first time was like hell but also the best experience of her life. She had to do a months worth of shoots and shows her first trip so she kept saying that this trip would be much better. That still didn't make my anxiety any better.

"Wanna room when we get to the house?"

"I came here with Jeongyeon. Can it be three?"

"Oh yea it can be but if you want to be with your girlfriend than you can" that comment caught me off guard. She hadn't even seen me and Jeongyeon talk. "She's not my girlfriend."

"Sorry. You two just seemed fitting. I actually saw your pictures from yesterday. You two looked like a couple when you did that one photo together."

"Yea I guess you could see that but I have a girlfriend already so that wouldn't happen. I used to hate Jeongyeon to but we recently made up."

"That's good. So roommates?"

"Yea sure"
————

The house was huge. Each room needed to have three girls or more in it. Me jeongyeon and Miya hurried in to avoid the other girls wanting to group with us.

"What the fuck. This place is shit" we looked around the room. The paint was falling off the walls. It felt old and dirty. "Oh yea I forgot to say that they run off of a tight budget for all these girls to come"

"So that's why you said it was like hell"

"No that was because I was in a room with Jennie and Lisa. They fucked right next to me.." Miya shivered and hugged herself. "Woah sounds fun maybe I should go with them"

"Don't be stupid jeongyeon"

"Hehe. At least the bathroom is decent."
————

MINA

Me and Momo arrived at the park she wanted to take me to. "It's nice here" children were playing and people were talking. It was a busy area but so peaceful. "Oh there it is!" Momo pointed to a tree. It was a great big cherry blossom.

She ran over and attempted to hug the trunk. "Woah.." petals were falling down all around us. People were taking pictures of the tree in awe.

"At night me and Dahyun came here"

"When did Dahyun come here?"

"A family vacation. That's why it was at night. We shared are first kiss here." She looked up at the tree. Her eyes were watery. I whipped away a tear from her cheek. "They'll come for us."

"What if they can't. What if they change. Mina I've been having so many thoughts. What if them trying to get to us leads them into trouble."

"Then they weren't meant for us." No Chaeyoung promised.

"No. Right here under this tree she told me she loved me. She said no matter what she'd come and find me and I believe that with all of my heart. Your giving up Mina. Don't let them bring you down. I still argue with my family about it every day because I cry myself to sleep every night thinking about how I have no way of seeing or even hearing Dahyun."

"Momo..." was I giving up?

"Listen to Chaeyoung and your heart. What's the last thing she said to you?"

"Don't submit to my father. She said she'd do anything it took to see me again"

"So don't submit so she can see you again. Fight for it because I am to..."
————

That conversation made me emotional. I went home and cried all night. I was scared because I had no information. How was Chaeyoung going to come here. By that time the business was going to start and there was no way out after that. I wanted to run, to scream at everything. I felt smaller than small for letting myself fall for her.

But she changed my world. She made things feel different. I had to fight.