"You wanna play like that, huh?"

Depuis le début

"Umm...," he shyly says, scratching the back of his neck, "it's my apology to you? I know it isn't much but I have been a dick to you lately and I really am sorry. You don't deserve that. I just want you to like being here from now on. And believe it or not, I might actually enjoy your company. A little bit. So, what do ya say? Do you accept my apology in the form of unhealthy, fatty breakfast food?"

Guilt fills me instantly, because I was minutes from leaving him a few moments ago. I put on a slight smile, trying not to show what I feel inside. Would he hate me if he knew? Do I tell him? Do I still leave? Oh geez I have no idea what to do.

He gives me an adorable, lopsided smile, and his hair sways to one side, urging me to reach out and run my fingers through it. What is this boy doing to me? My heart thumps wildly in my chest, like all my emotions are running towards him and creating a stampede. My mind screams at me to go.

But instead, I find myself setting the table, pouring us two glasses of cold milk and setting them opposite each other. I start walking back into the kitchen, ready to prepare my plate, when he walks in holding a plate in each hand. My heart flutters.

He gives me that cute shy smile again, and sets my plate down at my seat, and his own as well. Then, he walks towards me, and pulls out my chair. What is going on? All my thoughts and feelings are so mixed right now. I don't know what game he is playing at but I don't like it. It's too perfect, like he planned it.

"Is the food poisoned?" I can't help but question as I slide into my seat.

"Damn, a man can't be chivalrous without some dark, ulterior motive these days, can he?" He chuckles as he sits in his seat, shoveling a bite of stringy eggs into his mouth.

"No, they can. You however, cannot," I try to say it politely, but fail. His face falls for a split second before he puts more food into it. I use the silence as an opportunity to actually try the food, and I let out a pleased moan as the fluffy eggs make contact with my taste buds. I can feel him staring at me.

"I didn't know you could cook like this, it's delicious."

"Thank you," he says, his face hardening, "my mother taught me how to cook. I've gotten pretty good at it."

I don't say anything else and we eat in a comfortable silence.

"Uh, Nadine you got a little something there," Nick says as he points to a spot on my face. I wipe the area with my napkin and raise my eyebrows at him. After a few attempts he says, "Here, let me get it."

He leans over the table and brings his hand to my cheek. I don't notice the syrup on his finger until after he wipes it all over my face.

"Nick! I am going to murder you!" I get out of my chair and chase after him as he sprints up the stairs. I see him round the corner and I jump at him, grabbing his shirt in my fist. He turns around quickly, making me lose my balance. His arms rap around my waist, stopping my fall. I push him back, only instead of letting me go, he pulls me with him as he falls to the floor. We both start laughing our butts off until he suddenly stops.

I realize I'm on top of him a little too late, as I feel a certain part of him underneath me. His hands are gripping my waist tightly and his teeth are clenched. I move to get off of him, only it makes him groan and hold me tighter.

This is not how I thought our morning would go. I try getting off of him again, becoming extremely uncomfortable.

"Fuck Nadine. Don't move. Just give me a second to calm down before you move."

I saw this as the perfect opportunity to get back at him for everything he does to me. I grind on him slightly, smirking as his breath hitches and his hands grab me harder.

"You wanna play like that, huh?" He says to me with lustful eyes, licking his lips. I can't help but react to him. This was such a bad idea, but I have to go through with it now.

"I'm getting back at you for all you do to me. You tease me, I should be able to do it back. And it's kind of fun seeing how easy it is to mess with you." I laugh at him, biting my lip to hide my smirk.

His eyes darken and he flips us over in a flash, so that he's on top of me and my thighs are wrapped around his back. He grinds on me and I have to bite my lip to hold back a moan fighting desperately to come out as he grinds his hardness against me. I lean my head back, not wanting this euphoric feeling to go away. He grabs my face and forces me to look at him.

"Talk that shit now Nadine. How easy is it to mess with me? Because I bet if I stuck my hand in those cute panties of yours right now, you'd be soaking wet. And I also have a feeling you wouldn't stop me. You want this, you want me to make you feel things you've never felt before. You want to feel me touch you in the one place that hasn't been touched by anyone before."

I whimper at his words. I can't try to resist it anymore. I want him, I need him. I need to feel him, right now.

But before I say anything he lifts himself so he's hovering above me.

"But I won't. I have more respect for you than that. When you finally give yourself to me, I want you to be sure. I want you to not have a single doubt in your mind. And I want it to mean something," he says sincerely, staring deeply into my hazy eyes. "You're too special to just be another girl."

And with that he gets off of me, leaving me alone, breathless, and in total disbelief at what just happened.