"I have watched you do so much worse."

*** Steamy Content Warning ***

I wake up with Nick's arm wrapped around my waist. My eyes flutter open and are met with his beautiful sleeping figure. His lips are perfectly plump, and the lines that usually crease his forehead are gone. He looks peaceful.

I smile softly and reach my hand up to trace his face. My fingertips brush lightly over his forehead, then down the bridge of his nose, around his lips.

I lean forward and press a featherlight kiss to them. I don't think I ever want to be without this boy, he's made me happier than I've ever been.

I let my hand wander down to his bare chest, and I run my fingertips along his collarbone. His skin is soft and warm, it's addicting.

My hand continues down his torso, and I trace his abs gently, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

The line of hair leading into his boxers distracts me, and I'm suddenly full of desire. Nick and I haven't gone that far. He's fingered me, and we've made out more than a few times.

I want to please him for once. I trace his v-line and run my fingertips right along his waste band. I want to kiss him.

Impulsively, I press my lips along his collar bone. I start to lay gentle, wet kisses over his body where my hands has traced. He shifts slightly as I kiss down his sternum, but I keep going down his body until I get to his delicious v-line.

I'm nervous of what will happen when he wakes up, but I also know that I want to please him more than I have wanted anything else in a long time.

I use my tongue along his v-line, and hear Nick moan lightly. I look up at him through my lashes and he opens his eyes. They're full of excitement and desire, and my stomach flips as he stares at me. Is he going to stop me? Does he want me to keep going?

"Mm, good morning. What are you doing Nadine?" he huskily says, and brings his hand up to brush back my hair.

I bite my lip and my thighs clench together as I look away from him. "I wanted to please you," I whisper.

"Are you sure?" He asks me, breathing heavy and staring at me with intensity.

"Yes Nick, I'm sure."

He nods his head at me while biting his lip, and I take that as a yes.

I trail my hand down his boxers until I feel how hard he is. Holy heck he's huge. Pushing my nerves aside, I start to pull down the band of his boxers. His erection springs out and wetness pools between my legs as I grasp him in my hand.

I move my hand up and down his shaft, glancing up at him to see his reaction. He has his lip between his teeth and his eyes are closed. I speed up my movements and he throws his head back against his pillow.

Not knowing exactly what to do, I decide to stick my tongue out and lick his tip, and he jerks his hips up.

I take that as my cue to wrap my lips around him, being sure to not touch my teeth to him. I suck on his tip, and take him further in my mouth. His hands tangle themselves in my hair and he groans loudly.

He grunts loudly as I hollow my cheeks and suck harder. "Fuck," he groans hotly, and then I feel a hot salty liquid fill my mouth, and I swallow it hastily.

"Fuck Nadine," he pants and his finally look up at him. His eyes are on mine and I bite my lip nervously.

He pulls his boxers up and I crawl up to him. He immediately captures my lips in a hungry kiss. We pull away, both breathing heavy with lazy smiles on our faces.