"Ow, what the hell?"

I wake with a start. My heart is hammering inside my chest and my palms are slick with sweat.

I take a few deep breaths, trying to calm my raging heart, and luckily, it works. I sit up in my bed and turn my head to my side table, staring at the digital clock that reads 5:32.

Great.

Now, I'm sure you're wondering why I woke up the way I did. I'll give you a brief explanation.

I was having a very bad dream. Nick was in my room, in all his shirtless glory. He stalked towards the bed that I watched him from, until he was a mere inch away from me.

Then, without warning, he was hovering over me and torturing me with his lips like he did earlier that night. I closed my eyes and relished in the feel of them against my skin.

And then I woke up, panting and panicking, as you know.

Sighing heavily, I throw my cover off of my legs, shivering as the cold air hits my skin.

Walking to my bathroom, I flip on the light switch and turn the cold water on in the sink. I cup my hands, filling them with the chilly liquid before splashing it on my face.

As I'd hoped, it snapped me out of my reverie and I was able to push all thoughts of Nick Simmons from my mind.

As I exit my bathroom I realize that it's too early to go back to sleep now. I lie down, staring at my ceiling for what feels like hours, but in reality is only a few minutes.

I grab my phone from my desk and only then do I realize it's Saturday. Thank goodness.

Saturday, in my opinion is the best day of the week. The day isn't burdened by school or an early bedtime. And the best part about this particular Saturday, is that I have absolutely no tests to study for.

With that in mind, I do a mental happy dance and tread downstairs to the kitchen. Sifting through the medicine cabinet, I successfully locate the DayQuil and take the recommended dose.

"What to do, what to do..."

Pacing back and forth in the living room, I defeatedly plop down on the couch and flip to SpongeBob.

Don't judge, you're never too old for cartoons.

"Yay!" I squeal when I see the episode is Hooky, the one with all the hooks, obviously. Seriously one of the best ones ever made, in my opinion.

I quickly grab a fluffy blanket from the back of the couch and wrap it around me, suddenly feeling a chill go up my spine.

It is oddly chilly in here today, now that I think about it.

I sit up on the couch, watching SpongeBob walk towards the hooks with wide eyes.

"No SpongeBob. Don't go over there," I say to the tv, "Get away from the hooks!"

Right as I say that, he jumps on the hooks, shooting himself all the way out of the ocean.

"No! Why the heck would you do that? Come back!" I yell to the ignorant cartoon character.

"Holy shit."

"AHHH!" I scream, jumping up from the couch, and throwing the remote in the direction of whoever is in my house.

"Ow, what the hell?" I hear the culprit say right as they come into view.

"Why on earth, and how, are you in my house Nick?!" I shout at him as he rubs his arm, where the remote hit him I presume. He then walks towards me and plops down on the couch.