"Stop calling me that!"

About thirty minutes after the steamy incident with Nick, I'm trailing behind everyone as we exit the club.

My mind is reeling, and my heart hasn't stopped racing. I can feel the heat that is embedded in my cheeks, and the spot where his lips touched my skin still feels like it's on fire.

I'm snapped back into reality when I stumble into a wall. I step back slightly and focus my eyes, realizing that it wasn't a wall, but rather Zayn's back that I bumped into.

Get a grip on yourself Nadine!

"You okay there?" Zayn says as he cranes his head back to look at me, a small smirk on his lips.

"Y-yeah. I'm all good here," I shakily say, obviously lying.

"Okay." He chuckles and turns back around, saying something to Jamon as they both laugh.

We all stand near the road, hoping for a cab to appear soon. I grab my phone from my purse, and groan when looking at the time.

2:37 am.

Great.

"Something the matter, Princess?"

My whole body tenses up at the sound of his voice, and I try my best not to replay the events from earlier in my mind.

I don't succeed.

Taking in a deep breath, I turn to face Nick who has an arrogant smirk plastered on his perfect lips.

"Stop calling me that!" I hiss at him, getting angry at that nickname. It makes me sound as if I'm some spoiled brat who always gets her way. I hate it.

"Why? What would you rather me call you?" He steps closer to me, causing me to take a step back.

I was about to reply, but Zayn comes up to me with a smile and I instantly forget about Nick as I return the gesture.

"Hey, I just wanted to let you know that we're leaving. And I was kinda wondering..." He pauses, blushing slightly and rubbing the back of his neck.

Awww.

"Yeah?" I ask sweetly, urging him to continue.

He looks up at me and takes a deep breath.

"I was wondering if I could, um, possibly get your number?" He asks but before I can reply he continues speaking. "I mean, only if you want to of course! You don't have to. But I just thought that I would ask because I had a really nice time with you and I was just hoping that maybe you had a nice time too. But if you didn't that's cool, I don't need it but I just-"

"Zayn!"

He pauses his nervous rambling and looks at my laughing form before giving me a shy, embarrassed smile.

"Give me your phone," I say laughing, oblivious to Nick who is watching this whole exchange with glaring eyes.

He complies immediately, and I put my number in his phone.

"Thank you. I have to go now but I'll talk to you later?"

He smiles hopefully and I swear his smile is just so enchanting.

"Okay. Bye Zayn." I wave at him as he walks to the cab that is waiting for him, and I hear him yell out his goodbye to Nick before they drive off.

Then, I'm forced to acknowledge the fact that Nick is beside me. I turn to him, only to see that he isn't there anymore. Looking around, I can just make out a figure leaning against the wall of the club.