"It wasn't an offer, Princess..."

***Alex above***

About an hour and a lot of laughing later, I have sobered up slightly. Glancing around at the club, I can see that most of the actions have died down, people obviously tiring of their constant dancing and grinding sessions.

The boys and I are all sitting in the same spot, while I greedily gulp down a glass of water, nursing my twisting stomach and fuzzy head.

"So, do you guys come here often? Who usually sneaks you in?"

Nick looks at me indifferently as the others fidget and look uncomfortable in their seats.

Rolling his eyes, Nick states, "I have friends here."

"Right," I say nodding, turning my attention back to the other people in front of me.

"So, since we've all been drinking, who is going to drive?"

They all seem to consider this for a moment, all of them looking at each other before looking back at me.

"We'll just take a cab. There will need to be two cabs, because all of us can't fit in one," Jamon says, looking at me in answer to my question.

I open my mouth to speak, but Nick's voice quickly cuts mine off.

"Nadine is with me. You three get the other cab," he says, his voice ringing with finality and leaving no room for question.

Zayn looks at me for a moment before leaning back in his seat, and from the corner of my eye I see Jamon raise an eyebrow with a smirk on his lips.

Weird.

Alex is just being Alex. He crosses his arms again and grumbles under his breath.

I however, am slightly angry. He can't just tell me what to do, and I definitely don't want to ride with him.

I look at him and cross my arms, sitting straight up in the booth to look more confident.
I give him what I hope is a menacing glare, and open my mouth to retaliate.

"I'm not going with you. Thanks for the offer though." I fake a smile, and take my nearly empty glass of water off of the table, taking a small sip.

"It wasn't an offer, Princess. It was a demand." He growls in my ear, forcing shivers down my spine and goosebumps to form on my skin. He smirks in triumph, which only makes me more mad than I already am. I take my glass of water, bringing it up to my lips for another refreshing sip, but my hand accidentally slips, knocking the cup over.

Causing the remaining water to spill all over Nick's pants. I try to rein in my laughter, but fail miserably as the little giggles spill from my lips.

"Oh! I'm so sorry about that. What a klutz I am! Please do forgive me!" I beg in between my laughter as Nick is fuming in his seat. The other boys laugh too, but it sounds strained.

Nick's face is red in rage, and I'm suddenly not laughing anymore.

In a second, Nick has my arm in his grip, and he's hauling me out of the booth painfully. I look back at the guys with fear evident in my eyes, but they don't seem too worried about it.

Nick's grip is unrelenting as he drags me quickly through the crowd and out of an unfamiliar door. Pushing me roughly out of it, I stumble and barely catch myself before Nick is grabbing my shoulders.

He turns me to face him, and pushes me back harshly, pinning me to a wall. I wince in pain, and try to bite back a pained groan from escaping my mouth.

He is honestly scaring me right now, and I try my hardest not to tremble in fear.

His hands stay on my shoulders, holding me against the rough, hard wall. I can feel the wall already leaving marks on my shoulders and I want to ask him to let go of me but I can't open my mouth.

He leans in really close, his breath fanning over my face. The anger is evident in his eyes and I look down at my feet. Then, his breath takes a different direction. I can feel the heat of it on my cheek, trailing down to my jawline. My breathing increases, and I don't know what is happening right now.

I can feel his lips brush across my cheek, and I flinch from the surprise. They follow the same trail that his warm breath took seconds ago.

His soft, plump lips, brush over my jawline as I try to suppress a light moan. He moves his lips down the side of my neck, and I tilt my head back on instinct, allowing him more of my neck to do with as he pleases.

His lips run over my collar bone, and they trace lightly, as if he's running a feather over my skin, caressing it. His hands begin to loosen up on my shoulders, and he runs them lightly down my arms. He presses his lips firmly against the hollow of my neck, making me close my eyes and bite my lip roughly.

He then brings his lips up to my ear, sending shivers down my spine once again with his warm, soft breath.

"Be careful, Nadine. You haven't seen the dark side of me yet, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to. My bite is definitely bigger than my bark."

He whispers huskily in my ear, and then he captures it in between his teeth, eliciting a gasp from my previously sealed lips.

I snap my eyes open, and look intensely into his eyes. He returns my gaze with the same intensity, before turning on his heel and walking through the door we came through.

I'm left breathless, alone, and feeling something I don't think I've ever felt before in my life. I've never been kissed, or even felt anyone's lips touch my skin.

My whole body is hot and I can't even think properly. I gnaw on my lip as I replay the events that just happened. I think back to his words, only now comprehending what he said.

It sparks a fear inside of the rational part of me. But it also awakens a part of me that I've never seen. A part of me that now has a craving for the danger. For the so called, "dark" side of Nick.

I have never experienced something so... thrilling. I knew it was wrong as his lips were gliding across my skin. I knew I should've pushed him away and told him to never touch me again.

But I didn't. I didn't want to.

Walking back into the club, my mind is swimming and basking in the feel of what just happened.

I'm stuck in a haze, and when I slide into the booth, I don't look at anyone or say anything.

Suddenly, questions swim through my mind, creating a giant bundle of confusion that rests at the tip of my brain.

Why would Nick touch me like that? And what did he mean by "dark side"?

I don't know the answers to these questions, but I won't stop until I get them.

What are you hiding Nick Simmons?