𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅-𝗈

Start from the beginning

︶   ︶   ︶   ︶   ︶   ︶

Nathalie told Sue everything that went down on the glee club, from Rachel's and Finn's relationship to Rachel saying a sexist comment about her clothes.

To say the least, Sue was pissed at Rachel and told her favorite cheerio she'll do something about it and Nathalie shrugged it off, hoping the woman won't do anything bad.

So Nathalie was in the choir room, sitting in front of the piano, playing around with some of the keys, trying to think of a good song for the week's assignment in glee that really summed up her feelings.

She had never been this confused with life. Sure, she had felt lost, but never confused about feelings. Quinn loves her, Jesse is falling for her and Santana has a soft spot for her.

Oh how she hated the feeling she was experiencing.

Nathalie hummed and managed to find the perfect song for her, and it was Neil Diamond's Hello. She really loves the song so much, especially when the man sang that he puts his heart above his head. Her actions are influenced by her emotions. Sometimes she wished to be more rational, like her sister.

Bea sometimes knew how to control herself with her actions, Nathalie couldn't.

In terms of personality, Nathalie always considered herself as the commander; she's intuitive, self-confident, but she's also arrogant, cold, ruthless, and poorly handles her emotions.

That's when the protagonist's personality appears. Both are similar in Nathalie's opinion. But something she doesn't see in herself and is that the protagonists have, is a huge difficulty in making tough decisions.

That's something that the girl doesn't relate at all.

But enough of that.

As Nathalie was playing the keys of the song, Santana found herself entering the choir room and listen to the girl. In her opinion, Nathalie has the best voice of the glee club. The girl has such a wide range and Santana believes she'll go far.

"That really was beautiful," Santana said in awe after the other girl finished the song, scaring her.

"Jesus," Nathalie mumbled, "you guys really want me to scare me to death."

"I'm sorry," Santana chuckled and sat down next to Nathalie, smiling when she watched the girl resting herself to her.

"How you feeling? About yentl?"

The girl shrugged and continued playing with random keys, "still bad. What it saddened me was Mr. Schue. He didn't do or say anything. But then again, maybe he liked to know that. Gross."

Santana sighed and shook her head, "I know what you're feeling. Just because we're cheerios and we wear these tops and mini skirts... it doesn't mean that we're selling ourselves. We have feelings for god's sake."

"Sadly, people think we're emotionless, arrogant and looking for us to fucked by anyone. Then again, the first part is true."

Santana laughed and the two stayed in the choir room, both joking around and playing piano.

And, during that time, Santana knew. She can't let this girl go. Because you know why?

Because Nathalie is special in Santana's eyes.

︶   ︶   ︶   ︶   ︶   ︶

Nathalie had called Finn to talk in the auditorium, since it's been a little bit hard for the guy because of the baby drama, the girl thought he could vent with her.