"What the fuck happened lastt!" I turned my head to cc who was standing at the end of the bed shocked."woahhh." he said."Where are we and did you guys really do what i-?'' cc didn't finish the sentence.I didn't know what to say but I think cc knew the answer and he looked quite hurt,or he was just really tired.I bit my lip,"I honestly don't remember anything." i said honestly.I looked over at my phone and there were 14 missed calls from Andy."Andy tried calling 14 times." I said as i looked down,i didn't want to make any eye contact with either of the two."What time is it?'' asked cc.I looked back at my phone,"11.40." i said.''Fuck! we we're supposed to leave to go to the next venue 2 hours ago! Let's get going!" cc said frantically."Uh...we need to kind of um..." Ash said awkwardly."Oh,right uh.ill go back to the couch?'' cc said awkwardly.

Ash and I avoided eye contact and got back into our clothes that were on the floor.We walked over to cc,"Okay,lets go." Ash said.We walked down the halls and to the main lobby at the hotel.Ash checked out and paid for the stay.The warped tour grounds weren't too far away so we just walked there.None of us talked the whole walk back.When we got back to the grounds there was our bus,the only one left.We walked over to it and opened the door.There standing in the main room was a mad looking Jon."Where were you guys!" Jon yelled.

"Uh...we went to get breakfast and got lost." cc lied.It was a horrible lie,not even i would buy that."You three weren't back last night,so where exactly were you! we were supposed to leave two hours ago!" Jon yelled in anger."We wont do it again,we promise." Ash said trying to avoid the question Jon had asked.Jon shook his head,"Well we're leaving now." he said as he walked to the drivers seat.I walked to my bunk,i had a killer headache.I opened the curtain and collapsed onto the bed.

My bunk curtain opened again,"Who is it?'' I asked as my face was buried in the pillow."Where were you Emm! I was worried sick about you! you didn't come home nor did you answer your phone!" he yelled."Just go the fuck away I have a killer headache." i groaned."I'm not going,you're my younger sister and I was worried something would happen to you!" I could hear the anger in his voice.I flipped him off and he shut the curtain bunk.A few seconds later the bunk curtain opened again,"Oh for fucks sake,Andy just go away." I said."It's not Andy,it's cc."

I looked up at cc awkwardly,"I thought you would need these." he passed me two tablets and a glass of water."Thanks." i said awkwardly."Um...mind if I come in and talk to you privately?'' he whispered.I nodded and sat up so he could come in."What is it?'' i asked."Well..Ughh...Firstly...Im sorry about last night." He whispered."It's okay,it's not your fault." I whispered.''And umm...did you and Ashley really uh?'' I nodded,"Apparently...but i don't remember it..." i said awkwardly."Did he use protection? or...?'' asked cc.My heart suddenly stopped...I don't know if he did or not...and if he didn't i would be screwed...Everything would be messed up,"Oh cc...I don't know." a tear fell from my eye and he instantly wrapped his arms around me."Don't cry...Knowing Ash he probably would have," he whispered to me.

My headache was killing me and we we're going to be driving for another 3 hours."cc." i whispered.He looked down at me."What happends if...well..if he didn't?'' I asked.He took a deep breath,"I don't know...We will just have to find out and try not to think about that." I didn't want to think about this right now or be in this position.I shut my eyes and fell asleep on cc's shoulder.

I opened eyes and the bus had stopped moving and cc was nowhere to be seen.I wiped my eyes and couldn't be happier that my head ache had gone away.I got out of my bunk and walked to see where everybody was."cc!" i called out.No reply."Andy!" i yelled out.Still no reply."Everyone has gone out." I turned around to see Ash standing there."Where'd they go?'' I asked.''To get dinner." he said.I nodded."Hey umm...I'm going to go see Jayy,tell Andy that if he ask's where I am." i said.I walked back to my bunk,grabbed my phone and walked back out the tour bus door to go look for botdf's tour bus.