╟ Chapter 176: Key ╢

Start from the beginning

"They certainly used Brûlée's abilities to get there faster" you scowled.

"I'm sorry. Your friends aren't here. Lick!" Perospero stated with a smirk, his long tongue trailing over his lips.

Right at that moment, the sound of thunder echoed from the Seducing Woods, a gigantic lightning striking the ground from there. It created a large explosion of great proportions that certainly didn't miss your comrades.

You and the others grabbed the edges of the submarine tightly to not fall into the water as the waves grew in sizes. The ocean became wilder under the tremors of this unknown attack.

"That just now...Don't tell me Luffy and the others are..." you blanched.

"Seems like Mama finished them off with Zeus. Mama'll be here. The Straw Hat and his allies are dead. Lick!" Perospero's glare darkened. "Now if we can lead Mama to Pudding and let her eat the cake, everything'll be okay. Things are going smoothly"

"He's saying such a thing but they'll be fine, right?" Brook wondered.

"Of course! They don't have a choice!" you gritted your teeth in anger.

"Lick! I guess your friends are dead..." the Charlotte shrugged off.

"That's never the case for Luffy-san and the others!" the skeleton spat angrily.

"That's right! They'll return!" Chopper added.

"And what are you three gonna do? Even if you can take back the ship at the risk of your lives, no one'll return. If you wanna get out of here on that submarine, I don't mind letting the skeleton and the raccoon dog go, if it's just the two of you. Miss Silvers has a marriage waiting for her, so normally we can't let the bride escape" Perospero spoke, making both Chopper and Brook look at each other.

"...No thanks" Brook stated darkly, his eyes narrowing at the Charlotte while the older man was taken by surprise at the refusal.

"Get off of the ship, you bastards! It's our Sunny!" said Chopper, transforming into his Kung Fu Point.

"Even without my powers, I can still kick your sorry ass" you spat, lifting your clenched fists.

The three of you jumped off the submarine to board the ship, already surrounded by the chess soldiers. You all stood back to back, ready to face your opponents to save the Sunny before the others arrived.

"Let's get started! A fully-standing show!" Brook exclaimed, earning a nod from you and Chopper.