*flashback ends*

It took a few weeks for us to feel completely safe but it happened.
Another thing I learned,none of my family is related,

*flashback*

"Daddy I need to do a family tree for school and I need pictures of my family members."
"Okay let me get them." my father said.
When dad came back he gave me 2 pictures of a man and a woman but they weren't Mommy and Daddy.
"Daddy who are these people. I don't know them."
"You see love none of us are related." my father said "Edward's parents died when he was 6 months old, Emmett's parents placed him in an orphanage, Rose was kidnapped and abused Jasper ran away as a child and was found wandering around with Alice and Bella I'm sorry but we found you left alone in the forest. Your parents were very young and your mother wanted a clean start so she sent your father to finish you off but he left you near out house so we took you in as well. "
As I took all this in I felt a couple tears roll down my face but I wiped them off and ran to hug daddy.
"Thank you daddy for taking me in." I said before going to look for mommy to say the same.
*flashback ends*

In the end I did my project with daddy and mommy's pictures. All my siblings were that too Emmett had drawn on his to make himself stand out from the 8 of us.

Not only that but my sister, brother, best friend and I have weird gifts.

*flashback*
"Edward!!!" I shout as Alice lies perfectly stiff.
We were playing video games when she gasped and when stiff.
"Edward!!!!!" I scream desperately now "get here I need you here now!!!"
Edward ran in with a frying pan (I can see Eddie doing this 😂😂😂. What can't you see it? Okay then back to the story.)
"what's wrong who is in the house".
"Alice passed out" I say starting to panic.
"Get her on the bed befo...." he said stared at the wall behind me in a blank way.
"Ugg Edward not you too" I say.
Alice is quite small so I did my best to carry her on the couch that's in the game room.
I got Edward's arm and dragged him to a bean bag.
I waited for them to come back to the real world. After about 45 seconds Edward snapped back.
"Edward are you okay? Do you need water? Should I call dad?"
"I think so, no and yes." Edward replied.
Just as I was leaving Alice came back to our world.
" Alice are you alright?" Edward and I both asked Alice at the same time.
" Call dad in 2 minutes and tell him to come home the long way that takes him by In-n-Out and to get Rose a chocolate ice cream instead of strawberry."
"Alice what are you talking about?" I ask her in complete confusion.
"The is going to be a car crash and it will hit dad if he takes that route so he needs to take a different route and he is going to surprise is with In-n-Out." Edward explained
"I'm still confused." I said walking out to call dad.

*Flashback ends*

Well Alice and Edward were right. Dad figured out Alice can see the future and Edward can read minds. Jasper can feel and change our moods. And I found out I have a mind block as Emmett likes to call it.

And my favorite of them all (not) I hit puberty

*flashback*
"AHHHHH" I say when I get in the bathroom and find my self covered in blood.
My mom was the first one in.
"Honey where did you cut your self?"
"I don't know I'm just bleeding." I say. I'm so scared.
At that moment someone comes into my room. I quickly try to cover my blood stained pjs.
"Bella is Alice she brought you something." my mom said. She must have scented her scent.
"Bella it's me I locked the door but you better hurry Edward is worried sick of why you screamed so I say you have 7 minutes. To put one of these on."
I look and see she brought me a small bag with pads.
As I calm my breathing I realize I must have gotten my period.
"Thanks Alice your the best." I say.
"What are sisters for?"
*flash back ends*

That was a few months ago.
I go into my closet and I find my clothes. I pick some skinny jeans and a white blouse with my red convers.
I get into the shower and when I come out my clothes have been replaced with pink jeans, a blue thank top, a stripped black and white sweater and gold flats.
"Really Alice?" I think out loud.
"And what not thanks sisters I love my out fit?" A voice says behind me. I turn to see Rose and Alice behind me.
"What are you doing?" I ask them.
"Today is an important day for you missy." Alice says."now come on we have to get you ready."
I looked over at Rose but she just smirked.
"Alice swore me to secrecy." she responded zipping her lips.
"Ugh fine but no Bella Barbie deal?"
"Bella sister you know I can't promise that." Alice said. "now put on your out fit and let's get started."
   After what felt like for ever they made my hair wavy and after a long talk I only had Chapstick and light mascara.
   Rose and I ran down stairs laughing at Alice who was still pouting about me not liking Bella Barbie time.
   "When's the party?" My father asked when he saw me.
   "Bella Barbie" was all I said before my dad started laughing.
   "Well you better hurry to eat your toast or you'll be late."
All six kids ate quickly and we got our bags and ran to the car.
   After the 20 minute ride to school out dad dropped us off and told us to take the bus because he was working late and mom was going hunting.
   "Edward you have the key right?" My father asked before we ran to class.
   "Yup." he said popping the 'p'.
   Today when quickly and before we knew it t was lunch. We sat at out table. We laughed and talked the whole hour. About ten minutes before lunch ended Alice dragged me to the bathroom
'Because I don't want to be alone' was her excuse.
   As I waited Jacob, my best guy friend, walked up to me.
   A couple of years ago I had admitted my crush to him. He knows me almost as much as Alice.
   "Hey Jake"i said waving to him.
   "Bells just who I was looking for." he said.
   At this point he was standing in front of me.
  "Is that so?" I asked with a smirk.
   "Yes I was invited to a double date and I have no one to go with me so I was wondering if you would do with me." Jake asked me.
   "Oh." I said very surprised "sure when is it?"
   Jacob's face lit up like a Christmas tree.
   "Really? It's Friday at 7:30" Jake said in a happy tone. "and bells can you do me a favor? The double date is with my cousin and he betted me 20 bucks I couldn't get a girlfriend and to get her to come with me so could you say your my... you know...girlfriend?" He said in a weird voice.
    "Um sure no problem. what are friends for?" I replied.
    "Bella I have to warn you he will want us to act like a couple so is that okay with you?"
   Okay now it's weird I've had feelings for him and Edward for years but now acting like we are together?
   "Um sure I guess." I replied awkwardly.
   "What would I do with out you bells?" He replied
   "Lose twenty dollars?" I replied.
   Jacob started laughing and what shocked me what when he pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear.
   "Bella will you be my girlfriend. Not just for the date."
____________________________ 
I'm so evil I'm leaving you on a cliff hanger for a whole week!!! Muhahahahaha!!!!¡!!! And please don't forget to
🌟🌟🌟🌟vote🌟🌟🌟🌟
👄👄👄👄comment👄👄👄👄
👂👂👂👂👂share👂👂👂👂👂
And want to know something ................ I'm not done with the chapter!!!!
____________________________
I'm shocked but I come back to the world and replied to his question.
   "In one condition." I tell him.
   "Anything bells" he says with a hopefully look on his face.
   "We take this at my pace."
   "It's a deal."
    "Well then my answer is yes."
    And with that we walk off on our  own to our classes.