Dress shopping

"Edward!!!! Help me!!!" I say before I am completely dragged out. I cling to a wall near by and shout.

"Emmett help me!!!!Jasper!!!!Edward help me please!!!!" I know Edward is showering but Emmett is playing video games with Jasper.

"No" Emmett said childishly "Edward got the word please I didn't" I'm starting to lose my grip so I did what he wanted.

"Emmett please help me" at this Jasper laughs and says,

"I'm sorry Bella. We will defend you against anything except her." Emmett throws down the control and yells at Jasper.

"IN YOUR FACE I BEAT YOU!!!!" And that the last thing I see before I am kidnapped.

---(I am a line that tortures you)----

Hello people if earth. Thank you people so much!!!!!!!7.83k views?!?!?!?!? 257 votes?!???You people are really reading this? Thank you??!! When I first started I never thought I'd get more than a hundred but you proved me wrong!!!! Okay *takes deep breaths*
So who do you think kidnapped Bella?
Why wouldn't Emmett or Jasper help?
How will Edward react? Has Victoria been added to the book? Find out in the next part of...this book!!!! Jk I'm just trying to make a really long Authors note so you will have to read more before you find out what happened!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And to make this longer
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
--------------(I'm a line)--------------

As I sit in the bus I think 'God kill me now' I wait to be struck by lightning but nothing happens.

"Ugh" I say "I don't want to go shopping" at this a couple of people turn to look at us.

"What? Never seen a thirteen year old girl who doesn't like shopping?" I ask the couple "and weren't you ever told eavesdropping is rude?"

The couple turn around and start talking. Probably about us.

"Dam Bella you got some nerve" Alice says

"Well you kidnapped me and now we are riding to the mall with out mom knowing" I responded to Alice.

Central mall next stop said the bus. Alice pulled the string as I started to walk to the door

Stop requested

I started to walk out when the door opened but quickly stopped when someone who was also leaving stopped causing me to bump into him.

"Oh sorry" I said as we walked around. The person just walked off towards the mall. How strange. We spent 6 hours shopping when I finally gave up.

"Alice I'm hungry we didn't have breakfast."

"Oh stop your whining we can go eat right now." we walked out of H&M and went to the food court. We settled on the Chinese food because it was closest.

"Hi welcome to Panda Express how can I help you?"

"Hi can I have honey walnut shrimp, teriyaki chicken and noddles please. " I ordered

Alice ordered the same just instead of chicken she ordered broccoli beef. We each bought a soda and sat down to eat. As we ate I saw Jacob across the court.
"Hey Jacob!!!" I called out. He saw me and waved but didn't come over. I motioned for him to come over but he shook his head. I stood up and walked up to him.

"Hey come sit with us." I said.

"Thanks Bells but I'm waiting for a friend."

"Well they can sit with us too"