My fists clenched as I thought about José succeeding in getting Jade out of the country. She should have been back in my arms already, but I knew that I would get her back soon.

I simply had to!

Running a hand through my silvery white hair, I continued, "Not to mention the fact that there was hardly anyone visible on the premises. It's most likely one of his decoy houses. I don't think that García will be there, or anyone of importance for that matter."

Nodding with a frown, Vincent concurred, "I have to agree, it seems much too easy."

When the convoy entered Miami, it was past 10pm.

The men were alert, thanks to the intermittent breaks. The location of the residence was in one of the rich areas in Miami. It was within a large gated community with plots that were at least an acre in size.

After a brief call to Commissioner Edgehill, we used the police credentials to easily pass through the security.

The Calvetti men were all dressed in black suits, even myself, with the usual matching black shirts and ties, although no one wore the signature purple tie pins. The semi-trailer truck unhooked the flatbed in the road in view of the property before following the SUVs further down the street, disappearing from sight.

The police surveillance that had been placed on the large house was currently on rotation and would return in about thirty minutes as indicated by the Commissioner. This was more than enough time for my men and I to do what we came for.

Removing the black tarp from the truck's flatbed revealed the purple and grey camouflaged Pak40 anti-tank gun that had been in the Calvetti residence's garage.

"And you said we'd never need this," I smiled at Vincent.

Shaking his head, my second in command retorted, "We both know that this is overkill!"

"There's no such thing as overkill! Besides, you know my philosophy; bring your own boom!" I said with a grin.

Vincent simply shook his head again.

With a more serious tone, I stated firmly, "It's like we discussed, García is probably not even here, so I need to make a statement. Might as well use it to bring the walls down and prove how serious I am about getting my woman back!"

Once the flatbed was secured to the ground, we watched as one of the men put on his ear protection gear and stood behind the large weapon, loading a high-explosive shell.

The others then proceeded to arm themselves with MP7s and G36s.

Raising an eyebrow, I watched as Jee-min looked at Quintin and asked, "Who puts a scope on an MP7?"

"Doesn't hurt to be extra precise," he replied with a grin.

Their banter was interrupted by the loud booming sound of the Pak40 firing and hitting the entrance of the house. Due to the shell used, the impact and shockwave caused all the windows to shatter. The explosion left a large hole in the wall, destroying the house's main entrance door.

Simultaneously, Vincent and the others had fired their guns at the main gates and the nineteen Calvetti men stormed the premises.

There were a few Mexican men within the house, the large explosion having rattled and confused them. The blast had disoriented them as their ears no doubt rung from the resounding bang. Many of them had run outside with a look of terror and bewilderment mixed within their widened eyes.

Unfortunately, as predicted, José was not among them. I wasted no time in having every last one of his men killed.

There was no doubt that the loud explosion would have alerted the surrounding residents, even if they all were a few thousand yards away. It sounded like a short burst of thunder and I had always loved the sound, the big grin on my face illustrating my excitement.