»»----- ♡ -----««

Start from the beginning

It was better to introduce him properly when he appears in the final chapter so yeah.

「Louis and the real life」

This was part of the scenes that I wanted to include in the final chapter of the first year but felt that it was unnecessary and won't make a lot of sense if I placed it.

It was supposed to show how Louis (the guy that likes you in the real world) is holding up while you were in a coma.

Yes, I confirm that the reader is in a coma while they're off in the Harry Potter world.

✎... my plans for the second year

Well, it'll be hard to not tell you guys any spoilers (because I can barely contain myself lmao) but I'll try to keep this as subtle as possible.

1. Things will get a little more serious on the second year. Of course, there'll be new simps for reader's yandere club, but this is mostly where the simps will start to do what they're best as yanderes. I've 'categorized' each yandere characters, from the one who goes all soft on you to the one who'll literally just torture you for no reason so yeah.

2. I've constantly teased about reader having a Hufflepuff friend by the second year, and I'm just really excited because he'll be one of the best characters to write, besides Alem, even though we don't have much information about him yet. Other than he's Newt and Tina's grandson. Though, I'm kind of sad that his role is not as significant in year two (he's prominent in year four, five and six).

3. Alem's character and role. I've always wanted to write Alem as more than just a siscon/brocon tsundere, not just a boy who's known as the reader's sibling. Despite being twins, they both have their differences and Alem's differences is what I'll be focusing on this year.

And no, I've said it before;
Alem will not be a yandere.

3. Past (Y/N)'s life and family. As we all know, reader has a twin brother, mentally stable parents, a butler, good neighbors and bratty elementary schoolmates (ha, I'll be explaining this in the first chapter of the second year). Though their full story will be explained by the third year, I'll try to build up the story of past (Y/N) in the second year through the early chapters.

4. Erised and the "familiar" figure. The figure is not a very prominent character and only appears once or twice in the early chapters, of course they'll be one of the major characters as we go through the story. Erised's story will also be built up in the second year so by the time the third year comes, everything will start to make sense.

And yes, I will upload a chapter about Erised's past.

5. Tom Riddle. That's all I have to say about this one lmao

6. Overall, just improve the slow burn that I have for this story and to try and be better when it comes to story writing. I personally don't think that my story writing is very great at the moment, so I need to work on that as well.

That's all for the other extra stuff, so let's move on to the "statistics"