Chronicles - 2) Moonlight Archer

Comenzar desde el principio

The orc charged at the elf and tackled her, knocking the elf on the ground. Laughing maniacly, he raised his axe high.

Orc: "Taste my axe!"

It is end for the elf, the next strike will surely kill her. Even if I wanted to save her, I couldn't reach there in time.

'Lethal count-'

But he was stopped in his tracks due to a sword suddenly striking ground before him. Wait, isn't that the sword blue demon hunter was carrying?

I looked beside me to see the demon hunter without his sword, but a smirk on his face.

"Lets go kid." He said.

'Pursuit'

Making a sound of thunder, the Demon hunter appeared before the orc. He quickly grabbed his sword and

'Whirling Smash'

The orc tried to dodge by retreating backwards, but the swipe had sliced his chest, and the bleeding had already began.

"You are fast." I said as I soon joined him on the battlefield.

Balmond: "Tch, not you again, demon hunter."

Alucard: "Glad to see you again too, slave orc."

I turned towards the elf, asking her if she was alright.
"Are you okay? We are here from Moniyan empire to assist you."

"Yes I am fine" she says as she gets up with my help.

Alucard: "Always being a damsel in distress whenever we met. Can you be anything else?"

Miya: "Oh? I can be your wife."

At her statement, Alucard blushed.

Alucard: "Stop teasing me on that already."

Miya: "Are you embar- *Argh*"

The elf was about to fall down again, but Alucard supported her.

Alucard: "You should retreat inside the temple and heal those wounds, I will take care of these orcs."

Miya: "O-okay, but don't overdo it."

Alucard: "Oi kitty, escort her to the temple."

"I have a name."

-------------------------------------------------

Third person PoV

As Harith and Miya leaves the battlefield, Alucard looks at the orc leader, who was kind enough to wait for the end of their conversation.

Alucard: "Not barging in our little talk, your mistress sure teached you some manners, slave orc."

Balmond: "I just don't like any disturbances during a fight."

He picked up his axe, and got into his fighting stance.

Alucard: "A spinning axe huh, shiny. Before I kill you, can you tell me where did shadowbringers kept the abducted leonins?"

Balmond: "A puny human like you can never kill me."

'Soul lock'

The berseker orc rushed towards Alucard, but he easily dodged it.
With a smirk he said, "Let me show you the art of killing!"

'Pursuit'

With swift speed and thunderous sound, demon hunter reached before Balmond and sliced at neck to behead him. But the iron chains on his neck protected the orc from the lethal blow.