>> 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 27: Sweet Dream

Start from the beginning

She blushed, and looked at the ground as he speaks, but the smile on her face kept getting wider.
She was happy.
Through all this Darkness, He was her light.
He was her exit from this darkness.
He was the eraser of all her 'Un-wanted' Feelings...
He was her source of Happiness...
But since he's gone..she was trapped.
Trapped within all this darkness inside her, and yet didn't managed to find the way out.

"Thanks..." She told with happiness and shyness, as she looks at the ground. But one Thought spinning in her head, the Thought that was slowly drowning her happiness.
That's only a dream....he won't be there when she wakes up...
She was drowning in this Thought.
Her smile faded away, and the brightness in her eyes was gone. She looked very bothered..
"Is everything ok?.." Foxy asked her with worry, as he looks down to her. "Yeah.....Just--" She started saying, then She sighed, Before She raised her head back up and, meeting again with his worried gaze. "I wish that there was a way to get rid of those creatures, and.. return you back..." She said with sadness, as she tries to avoid eye contact with him, so he won't see the bit of tears that's appearing in her eyes.
She look besides her, directly at the ground.
There was a few moments of silence between them, where Foxy looks at her with sadness. He knew how it feels..
Suddenly, He Thought about something.
Something that maybe won't be such a help with the villains, But it was something that could help bring him back.
Something that could raise Lolbit's hopes back up.

"Maybe There is a way" He said after a few moments of silence. Lolbit raised her head back up. He takes his palm back from her cheek, and takes a slight step backwards, but still holds her other palm.
"Here, This book might help" he said as he handed her a book. This book looked old. The cover was a shady colour of blue, that probably got this shady look over the years, and on the book was written with Prominent black letters 'Separate Personalities'

 The cover was a shady colour of blue, that probably got this shady look over the years, and on the book was written with Prominent black letters 'Separate Personalities'

(I tried XD)

"I stole it from Bonbon's room 2 years ago. I wanted to find a way to get the voice out of my head, And I thought that There might be a way in this book. But... I've never even opened it, or read in it. So.... Because you know to make potions and spells, Then maybe you could find what to do in this book." He explains to her, with voice full of hopes. She looks at this book for a few moments before speaking. "When I'll wake up, the book won't be with me." She said with ridiculous voice as she looks at him with ridiculous look. "Believe me, It Will." He replied to her with reassuring voice.
She looked back into his eyes, and a calm smile crawled on her face.
They both stared in eachother's eyes again, Slightly smiling.

♪ I'm lost in the Yellow (Blue) of your eyes,
And I think I can't Escape.
But I really wanna stay!..
Ye-ah, Yeah..... ♪

But this beautiful, silent and romantic moment had to cut off, when Lolbit Suddenly starts to vanish.

"What's Happening?..." She asked with worry, looking down to her body, that was shining with bright aqua blue light, And slowly Becomes more and more clear, slowly yet a bit quickly vanish.
"You need to go, You're starting to wake up, You can't stay here any longer.." He told her with serious and reassuring yet sad voice.
"Oh.." She replies, Then releases her grip from his palm.
She takes the book from him, and slowly takes a few steps away from him. He gave her a quick reassuring nod, and she nods back, Before turning her back to him, and starts to walk little and slow steps forward.