Cuddles - Sabre X Galaxy Steve X Rainbow Steve

PLOT:: In this the three are married. Sabre wants to cuddle but not wanting to be too clingy decides to not ask,  just sent hints to the other two.

It was raining in the Rainbow town and when Sabre woke up, neither of his two wives were in bed with him. But he could smell pancakes. Sabre got up and shivered. It was way too cold in the house and all he wanted to do was cuddle with his lovers.

Sabre, Galaxy and Rainbow have been married for 2 years now, and Sabre never asked to cuddle. Why? because he didn't want to be too clingy. For the past few days Galaxy has been busy working on the Light Shrine as a tribute for Light Steve, who unfortunately, passed away not too long ago.

Rainbow loved to cook and bake so he has been in the kitchen, baking up a storm. In fact, he was there when he woke up. The brunette walked into the kitchen and hugged his wife from behind. Rainbow gasped and turned. "Morning, Sabre." "Morning." He mumbled back. "Go put on a shirt and come sit. Breakfast is almost ready. I just have to get Galaxy to join us."

Sabre mumbled again as he walked back upstairs, something along the lines of cold house." Meanwhile, Rainbow Steve put the food and tea on the table and walked outside. He gasped once again as he saw Galaxy working outside in the rain. "Come in, Breakfast is ready." Galaxy ran to his wife and started shivering. "Get in and get dried off. Iv'e already woken up Sabre."

When the brunette came back down, he saw Rainbow scolding Galaxy about working in the rain. "You're going to get sick if you keep doing this. Just go get changed into something dry and come sit. Breakfast is ready. "Okay. Sorry about that."

Galaxy walked upstairs meeting Sabre in the hall outside his room. "Hey, Sabre. You okay? You look a little bit distracted." Sabre looked up at him and nodded. He tried to walk past Galaxy, but the Steve stopped him.

"Sabre, I know you. Something's wrong. I just don't know what."

"I'm fine. Everything's fine." Sabre said as he yanked his arm away from the Steve and walk downstairs. He didn't see the look on Galaxy's face.

After breakfast, Rainbow Steve was cleaning up and washing the dishes in the kitchen when Galaxy came up behind him and put his arms around him. "Hey, love." Rainbow replied, smiling. Galaxy didn't waste time. "I think Something's wrong with Sabre. I mean, he didn't seem like he always is. He sounded more depressed."

The other Steve thought about it. "I'll talk to him. Would you take care of the rest of the dishes?" Galaxy nodded and Rainbow walked upstairs. Sabre was curled up on his bed, his laptop out and on his lap. The colorful Steve walked over to him and sat on the bed, kissing his cheek.

"Hey, love, what's wrong? You know you can talk to Galaxy and I." Sabre turned to him and was quiet for a few moments, taking in his features. Rainbow Steve had very pretty eyes compared to his other wife, Galaxy, who had one eye that was a beautiful yellow color and the other was a mini Galaxy.

"I know I've never asked this ever in our relationship, but, can we cuddle?" Rainbow was speechless. "You want to cuddle?" Sabre looked down to his lap, tears coming to his eyes. "Sorry for asking. I just feel like neither of you care about me anymore. And It's a rainy day and I'm cold. Iv'e been cold all day."

Rainbow Steve kissed him again, this time on the lips. He grabbed Sabre's hand and led him back downstairs where Galaxy was setting up a movie.

"Hey, Galaxy, were going to cuddle because Sabre wants us to." Rainbow said as he walked into the room and sat down on the couch. "Wait, what?" The other Steve just nodded.

"Sure, Sabre. Comm'ere." Sabre sat down and the other two Steve's curled up next to him. Galaxy played the movie and Rainbow turned out the lights. The three fell asleep together.