Lonely Nights - TheSabreSpike (Sabre X Lukas)

(366)

Sabre was laying on his bed, the darkness seeping into the room; only being lit up by the light of the moon. He couldn't sleep no matter how hard he tried. He wanted nothing more then to fall asleep.

He was lonely. He didn't understand why Lukas just up and left. One night, he came home and walked upstairs just to see Lukas packing. Maybe he found out about Sabre's crush on him and was so disgusted that he didn't want to live under the same roof as him.

Sabre felt more tears escape his eyes, rolling down his cheeks, and eventually falling off onto the bed beneath him. The brunette was depressed. Who wouldn't be. The one person he didn't want to ruin his friendship with, hates him now.

He wished that he at least had Rainbow, but that was impossible. He was safe now in the spirit world. Suddenly, he heard a crash from downstairs. The brunette got up out of his warm safe little cocoon of blankets and got up. He shivered when his feet hit the cold floor. He walked downstairs to see the living room light and the kitchen light on.

He was confused until he saw a head of blond hair. It was if he never left. Was he dreaming the whole thing only to wake the next morning alone?

Just then Lukas turned around with his cup of coffee. "I'm so sorry Sabre. I shouldn't have left you." He walked over to the brunette as his eyes went wide. "You have been crying haven't you?" He asked.

Sabre nodded as his lower lip trembled. He launched himself into Lukas's arms. "When I came home that day," he said sniffling, "I was thinking you didn't want me around anymore or that you found out who I have a crush on." The brunette looked up at the older male.

Lukas smiled. "I love you too." Sabre was shocked. "H-how did you know it was you?" The blond hummed. "Well, sorry but, it's kind of obvious." The brunette groaned, but stopped when his crush kissed him.

Sabre kissed back with the same amount of love.

(A/N: Hey! Hope ya liked it!)