Abandoned? - Elemental Steve X Time Steve X Galaxy Steve

(Galaxy Steve is Abandoned when he was younger by Elemental and Time)

It was raining when Galaxy Steve woke up that morning. He remembers nothing before that. He didn't even know who he was, let alone where he was.

Galaxy got up and walked outside and turned around until he was looking at a small cave where he was just moments before. All of a sudden, his memories came back to him in a flash of lightning.

He could remember the pain, the blood, the crying and sobbing. He remembered how he felt. Just then, the thought came to him. 'I've been abandoned. I have two older brothers that didn't want me.' Galaxy fell to his knees and looked up at the cloud- filled sky. He started sobbing.

Just then, he heard someone humming. He stopped crying and got up in search of where it was coming from. He found Time Steve in the middle of the dark oak forest. Galaxy was going to talk to him when another Steve walked up to him. He had fire red hair and yellow eyes.

"Do you think we got far enough away?" The unknown Steve asked. Time Steve looked up. "I don't know, Elemental. All I know is we have to protect him." Elemental sat down across from him. "And you think leaving him in a cave will protect him?"

"I'm pretty sure it won't, but what choice do we have? He'll come back and hurt him." Suddenly, Elemental stood up and looked into the forest. 'Can he see me?' Thought Galaxy Steve.

It was silent for a moment. "I know you're there. Might as well come out so we can fight you!" Elemental Steve yelled. Galaxy slowly came out from where he was hiding

"I-I won't hurt you, I'm j-just looking for my brothers." He said in a small voice. "I want to know why they abandoned me. I want to know if they never wanted me." Galaxy Steve started crying again.

Time Steve put his sword away and walked over to the small Steve and embraced him in a hug. "We're your brothers, Galaxy." he said as the Steve looked up. Time looked into his eyes and he saw hope, trust and innocence. Elemental put away his weapon too as he walked over and hugged him.

"We are your older brothers, Time Steve and Elemental Steve." He said as he let go. "Then, why did you abandon me? Did you not want me?" Galaxy asked, tears springing to his eyes again as he looked down at his shoes.

CLIFFHANGER! Part 2 will be up soon!