Ghost Stories Around A Campfire - HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!

REQUESTED BY LGBTQLesbianWriter This might be a little triggering in the first story. So Sorry!!

TheSabreSpike Warnings!!! Also, this is 1972 words. Longest I have ever done.

The Steve's sat in a circle around a campfire Sabre stood in the middle. "Question. What are we doing?" Asked Plague Steve. "You'll see." Replied the brunette as he finished setting up.

"Ok. I have called all of you here because I am going to tell all of you some scary stories." Dark and Nightmare fist bumped each other. "I thought since it was almost Halloween, I would do some scary things." Replied Sabre as he stood up from where he was setting up a surprise.

"So. First off, does anyone have a scary story to tell us?" He asked wanting to give the others a chance first. No one spoke up. 

"Alright then. Let's start off with a good one. This is called "Unlucky" and it's about me, Lukas, Nathan, Tyler and someone called George. It has something to do with my eyes by the way." Sabre said to the Steve's who crowded around him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The bell rang for the students to head to class for 4th block. Sabre was in the bathroom with two boys blocking the door. "Why are you still here? I thought I told you to die?" Said the taller of the two. His name was Jason. He had dark brown hair. 

Jason was always the one to speak first, the leader of the three J's as Sabre would call them. There was Jason, Jeff and Jack. 

You see, Sabre had no one. Everyone thought he was unlucky. It had something to do with his eyes.

Sabre didn't talk to these three when he was spoken to because he realized that it only made things worse. 

"Hey. Were talking to you. Don't ignore us." Jason yelled and Sabre flinched. He sneered at him; he made him scared, which was, Sabre realized, what they wanted. He realized it wasn't an abuse day but rather a yelling day.

The three boys would keep their hands off of the brunette for today, but that didn't mean that tomorrow was any different.

Just then the bathroom opened and someone walked in. Normally what happened was if someone walked in, he would get scared and walk back out in search of another bathroom. But this guy wasn't scared in the slightest. He just walked to the sink on the opposite side of the bathroom and kept to himself, proving that he wasn't a threat in the slightest to Jason and his two flunkies.

The four of them looked at him as this never happened before. He had blond curly hair, a black long sleeved turtle-neck shirt under a red and black striped vest. Black athletic sweatpants and fancy shiny gold sneakers. He wore three necklaces around his neck, one was a long silver chain with an arrowhead at his belly-button, the second was a middle-length gold chain with a small silver Christian cross, the third was a thin dainty gold chain at his neck. 

The blond never looked their way, not used to seeing someone getting bullied it seems.

After a couple moments, the three bullies forgot about him and turned back to Sabre and he realized that it wasn't one of those days.

Jack punched him hard in the face. Once. Twice. Three times, before a hand stopped him. Sabre opened his eyes when the punches stopped. The blond who was minding his own business at the other side of the room earlier, was now between Sabre and Jack.

He had one hand on Jack's and the other one was calmly on his shoulder, a fierce look on his face. "I wouldn't hurt him if I were you." The blond said in a warning voice. "Jack smiled. "Oh, yeah? What are you going to do about it?" He asked in a tough voice.