Powers - GAlex - Galaxy Steve X Alex

(Sorry, if it's not the correct ship name. Also, this may be short and I'm sorry. I just don't know how to write this ship good :) For Lunafan29

Galaxy Steve wandered aimlessly through the Steve Realm. Sabre left and it took a toll on him. Sure, he had Alex and the Overseer, but he felt like it was his fault that the brunette left. That burden hung on his shoulders and made him not want to smile.

He found a huge tree which made him remember Rainbow Steve who was safe in the Spirit World after he was destroyed by his counterpart, Void. He sat down in the shade and closed his eyes as a nice cool breeze swept by him. Breathing in the mountainous air made him relax.

Just then, he heard someone approach him. He opened his eyes again as he saw Alex walking toward him, a big smile on her face. "Hey." She said as she stopped right in front of him. He just waved. "Why don't we try to get your powers back?" She asked him. He nodded and stood up.

Galaxy and Alex walked out out of the area so that he wouldn't destroy the Rainbow Tree.

Once they got to a good spot, they started training. After a couple hours he gave up. He sat back down, his back againced a tree. "It's hopeless. I'll never have my powers again."

Alex walked over to him and put her hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry I can't help." Galaxy Steve looked up at her. "It's not your fault. It's Void's."

(Again. I'm sorry it is so short fam!!)