Something About Love? - GalBow (Galaxy Steve X Rainbow Steve)

REQUESTED BY: TheCookster2 -Galaxy Steve has a crush on Rainbow Steve for a while, and one day messes something up, which leads to Rainbow Steve getting mad at him and accidentally admitting he likes him

(781)

***************************************************************************************

Galaxy Steve somehow messed up again. He had a crush on Rainbow for a long time. And when he thought luck was on his side to be able to tell him, he tells him how Light Steve has a crush on the rainbow-clad Steve too.

God, he felt like such an idiot.

After Sabre logged off, Rainbow Steve went straight to Light Steve and started talking to each other while Galaxy was just left in the dust. He looked down. He walked to the Galaxy tower he built in the Rainbow Town to official say he moved in. There was only one occupant of the town that didn't want him there.

And that was Plague Steve. You see, Plague acted like a big brother and father figure to the three Steve's; Rainbow, Blue and Light. He never liked Galaxy since the moment when Sabre told him he was moving in.

He felt stupid.

Just then, Plague Steve came up from behind, scaring him. "Why are you trying to even talk to Rainbow? I told you to stay away from him."

Galaxy Steve looked back at him then away. "He is Sabre's best friend. I'm Sabre's friend. You can't keep me away from the brunette with the bandanna." He said with defiance.

Suddenly, Plague moved forward and lunged on top of the Galaxy-clad Steve, pinning him down. Galaxy gasped as the blue-green Steve in front of him plunged a dagger in his chest. "No one will ever see you again. And when they find you, you will just be bones in the dirt." He spat at him and crawled off of him and dragged him by the legs into a dark oak forest and left the bleeding Steve there to rot.

Galaxy waited a few moments to make sure Plague was gone. Then he got up and tumbled out of the forest and tried to find Lukas who he only met once or Sabre. But he felt as if Sabre didn't really care about him that much.

Galaxy walked out of the forest and Saw Rainbow, light and Sabre talking but he couldn't hear anything.

He walked over and heard two sets of gasps. Galaxy Steve looked up at them, eyesight blurred and black spot littering his eyesight. He tried to hold on but couldn't. Galaxy Steve collapsed onto the ground, blood quickly pooling under him.

*

When he woke up, Galaxy was on a warm comfortable bed and as he sat up, he looked around. Just then the door open in Sabre came in and sat on the end of the bed. "Hey, you ok?" Galaxy looked down. "He tried to kill me..." he muttered.

"Who?" "Plague Steve. He stabbed me in the chest and left me to die alone." Rainbow and Light walked in with a tray of food in their hands. "Plague tried to kill you? Why?" Asked Light Steve who took the tray from the Rainbow-colored Steve and placed it in his lap.

"Well, I guess he hates me because I'm friends with Rainbow Steve? He acts like Rainbow, Blue and Light are his younger brothers and he might seem overprotective of you three." Said Galaxy Steve.

They were silent for a moment. Then a Steve burst through the door to see them with the one he hated most; Galaxy.

"Why are you here?" Asked Sabre. "I know what you did to Galaxy Steve. And I won't have it." The rainbow-clad Steve said as he slowly pushed the player behind him. "What do you even mean. I did nothing to him. I haven't even seen him all day." Said plague Steve, clearly faking the whole thing.

"I love you Rainbow Steve, but you wouldn't love me back, so it's ok..." He trailed off. Light Steve walked in front of him. "No. You were a special Steve right from the beginning. You were left on your own far to long." The light being said as he turned to face him. "You were basically brought up on your own. With no idea on who created you. Not even an idea on who you were."

Galaxy Steve looked around at the other Steve's in the room. At Plague, Light, Rainbow then at Sabre. They all looked shocked. "Yes. And thanks to all of you, I'm still here."

Galaxy Steve smiled as he got up and kissed Rainbow on the lips. They pulled away and smiled at each other.

'Is this what love feels like?'