Moon And Stars - GalVo (Galaxy Steve X Void Steve)

That's it! I'm so done! I don't have anyone anymore. Void Steve destroyed Rainbow Steve and Sabre. I had to absorb Time Steve and Elemental sacrificed himself to save us. I have no one left.

"Ha! You loose, I win!" Void laughed his signature evil laugh. "Go ahead." I say looking up at him with tears in my eyes. I have always hated them.

"You are just jealous." I glared at him. "Of what." "Jealous that I win!" I look down. "You don't understand why I fought you so hard in the first place." He flew down to me. His breath fans over me and I can smell him now. I would be lying if I said this didn't affect me. I honestly felt like melting right into his arms right now. I can feel my breath hitch and my cheeks heat up.

He must have realized how powerless I was as he pushed me to the ground and put Sabre's sword pointed at my throat. "Are you going to admit that I'm better than you?" I look up at the black Steve barely hovering over me. "Go ahead. I would rather join Sabre and all of the Steve's who I was fighting for in the spirit world."

'Oh, come on! Now I'm crying in front of him now? How low could I possibly get?'

"I don't know why I didn't destroy you earlier." He says as my heart shattered and I felt like sobbing. I looked down. I slowly moved the sword from my neck as I look him in the eyes. I can see that he is taken aback at the look in my eyes.

He didn't move as I slowly got up and looked him in the eyes. Now was my chance. "Do you know what you do to me?" I ask him. He cocks his head to the side. "I'm so confused right now." He said.

I don't say anything and lean my head in toward his. "What are you doing?" I quickly move back. He sounded and looks angry. Just then, I decide to have him hate me even more that he already does. I lean in, hesitating for only a few seconds, before kissing him on the lips.

When I pull away, I look down to the ground. "I love you Void Steve." I look back up at him when I don't get a reaction.  He's standing there shocked. Until he see's the tears falling down my cheeks.

I turn away from him. "Ok, you are truly disgusted with me." I said trying to wipe the tears away but it was a useless attempt as they just kept coming. Void Steve put his arms around me and put his chin on the top of my head and my breath hitches again for the umpteenth time since I fell in love.

"I love you too, my star." I smiled. He turned me to face him and he kissed me again and again. "Your the Moon to my Stars." I said with a smile on my face. "He kissed my tears away. "No." He replied. "I am the moon and stars to your Galaxy." He kissed me passionately. "I love you so much, Void." He smiled. "I love you too, Galaxy Steve." "Oh, and can you somehow bring Rainbow and Sabre back?" I ask him. "I know Rainbow Steve would be going completely fanboying crazy right now." He smiled at me. "I will after this."

Things heated up after that if you know what I mean.....

(I am also doing another Galaxy X Void because I had a good idea for it. Plague Steve gets corrupted and lets Sabre fall to his death. Void Steve saves him, but in turn, gives away his little secret... Not going to spoil it...)