Ever heard of knocking? - FavremyElement (Sabre X Elemental Steve)

Requested by VanaTheDevilishAngel 

Could you do a Elemental x Sabre but when he chased Sabre and Rainbow for sneaking in his base where he was building his weapon to destroy the world and recreate it?

"Get back here!" Elemental Steve  yelled as he chased Rainbow and Sabre around for sneaking into his base. Truth be told, he had another reason for why he was chasing them away. He was creating a doomsday device and he loved Sabre. He didn't want his brunette to get caught in it.

"Why would we stop running away when you are chasing us! You would run away too if we were chasing you!" Replied Rainbow Steve as he carefully pushed Sabre in front of him as they ran.

Soon, they got split up somehow and Sabre ran head first into an obsidian wall.

"Well, well, well. You are cornered now. Time to submit." Sabre blushed lightly. He looked down as Elemental Steve walked up to him and tipped his head up. "I know you know that I love you."

Sabre smiled. "But there is one thing. This has gone on far too long. I want you to show me you love me instead of just hiding our love from everyone." Elemental replied.

"Look, next time, I won't go sneaking into your base without asking. Neither will Rainbow Steve. Just please don't tell anyone." Replied the brunette as they kissed.

"The Heck!?" They parted and turned to see Rainbow Steve standing there smiling. "I was wondering when you two would ever get together." Sabre facepalmed and Elemental Steve laughed.

(I'm so sorry it's short. I hope this is what you were after VanaTheDevilishAngel!!!!!!