Purple Dimension - FavremyGalaxy (Galaxy Steve X Sabre)

Sabre heard lightning and was momentarily blinded. "Ahhh!" He yelled as he dropped down onto what looked to be purple grass?

"What the-?" He said looking around at the navy blue trees and magenta grass. All of a sudden, he saw something moving out of the corner of his eyes and he looked up. at the top of a mountain, was a big galaxy tree. It was bigger then all the rest of the trees in the dimension. At the base of the tree, was a dark blue entity.

The brunette walked up the hill towards him. The strange entity had his back to him and was leaning on the tree.

"Hello?" Sabre said carefully as he slowly approached him. The entity jumped up in the air and started trying to hurt him with lightning.

"Who are you?" Sabre asked. The lightning stopped. "Wait, your not going to attack me?" The player shook his head at him. "Oh." He said as he flew down in front of the brunette and smiled. "My name's Galaxy Steve."

"I'm Sabre. Also, Purple Steve let me here." "You don't have any powers?" Again, he shook his head.

Galaxy Steve stopped smiling. "Oh..." He trailed off. "So, your powerless if I try to attack you?" The player looked down. "Don't tempt me. I do still have a regular iron sword." The galaxy-clad entity laughed. "Wow. your actually useless. How you got a Purple Steve to help you is beyond me."

Galaxy Steve walked over to Sabre, who didn't even realize the Steve was so close to him until he felt the Steve's breath fan over his face. All the player could smell was mint. Very strong mint.

"Hurt me. It's ok. I have nothing left. No Light Steve, no Ghost Steve, no Rainbow Steve and no Rainbow Town. I give up. Destroy me all you want." Sabre said, tears slowly falling down his cheeks.

Galaxy Steve thought about it. "Now, why would I do that? I want to be your friend. I don't have any friends. I'm alone like you were." The brunette looked shocked. "That is all I want. I'll protect you and be with you if you do the same." Galaxy grabbed him by the cheeks and leaned in. "Ok." Sabre replied. "One thing though. Become one with me."

Sabre leaned the rest of the way in and kissed him on the lips to seal the contract.

(A/N I know what you are thinking. 'oh can we have smut?' NO! I don't write those!)