Love Me Like You Do - DarkNight (Dark Steve X Nightmare Steve)

REQUESTED BY: Its_Galaxy_Steve cause he really wanted me to do this...

Dark Steve was broken. That's what he thought anyway. When Nightmare Steve created him, he was strict with him. He was abusive when things didn't go his way. Nightmare had plans. Plans that, when they ultimately failed, would blame his dark creation.

Currently, Dark was watching Rainbow Steve name more dumb chickens. 'What the heck?'

He made himself visible to the colorful Steve as he screamed. "SABRE! HELP ME!" The player came running as that was Dark's cue to start attacking. "Leave us alone, you useless Steve." Rainbow yelled at the dark entity.

"Whatever. You're not worth it to me." Dark said, turning and flying away with tears in his eyes.

*

When Dark Steve finally got back to the Nightmare Palace, the king was waiting for him with a scowl on his face like usual. 'Why do I have feelings for my master when he clearly beats me if I do one thing wrong?'

"Do you know if uncreation is possible?" He asked the dark entity. Dark Steve's heart sunk. Just then, Dark fell to the ground and started crying, the tears that he was so desperate to hold in, coming down his cheeks now. "I-I'm sorry." He repeated it like a mantra. Nightmare just sat there shocked.

"I'm so sorry. Maybe I am a worthless Steve." He cried. After a few moments, he stopped crying and got up, looking at his master. "I'm sorry about that outburst. It won't happen again..." He trailed off. 'How do you love someone that wants you gone?'

Just then, Nightmare Steve got up and grabbed his creation and held him close. Dark's breath hitched. "I love you too much to ever get rid of you." Dark looked up at him as his master smiled. A smile he never showed to anyone. Rarely did Dark Steve ever see it.

"I-I love you t-to, master." "Call me Nightmare Steve." Dark smiled at this. "Okay, Nightmare. The dark entity blushed as Nightmare kissed him.

"WHAT THE HECK, FAM?!" They turned to see Sabre and Rainbow Steve standing there, Rainbow screamed and Sabre looked shocked, but when he heard what his lover had to say, he turned to him. "Why are you such a fangirl, Rain?"