Love Me To The Fullest - EleNight (Elemental Steve X Nightmare Steve)

Request from Favre_My_Galaxy 

(482)

Nightmare Steve was walking back to the in-between after a failed plan of attack. He went to the Rainbow Town to try and destroy those pesky Steve's and Sabre, but it failed.

Elemental would know what happened already. And once the yellow and black Steve came in, he knew what would happen.

Elemental Steve would abuse him and chain him up in a prison cell for a couple days. Nightmare touched the metal dog collar that was way too tight around his neck and subconsciously rubbed it with his hand.

He dropped down the hole, taking damage as usual. He looked up at his master. He didn't look happy.

"You useless Steve!" Yelled Elemental. "I told you to destroy them!" Nightmare looked back down, knowing when his master was in a bad mood, he didn't like being looked at.

"I-I'm sorry," he cried. "I'll try h-harder next time."

The next few words that came out of his mouth shattered the yellow Steve's heart. "Maybe I should just let you die. I mean, your worthless to me now." Elemental pointed at a cage behind his throne. "Go." Nightmare's heart sunk as he nodded, trying to not let any of the tears that were pooling in his eyes come out. His vision was blurry as he blinked them away, but to no avail.

His master locked the cage and went back to sit on his throne. Elemental always told him that he didn't want to hear a peep out of him, so if he had to cry, he didn't want to hear it.

Next thing he knew it was night and Elemental got up off his throne and walked out the door, shutting and locking it in the prosses.

The next morning, Nightmare was up before Elemental as usual. His master came in and looked in the cage to see how broken Nightmare looked. He took pity on him.

He unlocked the cage as the yellow and black Steve looked up, but when he saw Elemental, he looked back down thinking he did something wrong.

The cage door was open, but Nightmare didn't get up. "Well? Come on." Elemental said giving him a hand. The other Steve was confused. "A-are you going to hurt me? Did I do something wrong?" He asked.

Elemental shook his head and leaned his head toward his. Nightmare looked up. The controller of elements kissed him on the lips in a passionate kiss. Nightmare kissed back.

I realized that I love you, Night." The Steve in question smiled for once in his life. "I love you too, Elemental."

They kissed once more

(I'm so sorry it's short. I just had this idea from Time Steve and I really wanted to write this before I forgot. Also, I published TWO chapters instead of one because one is not a one shot. Are you proud of me?)