Stormy Nights - BlueBow (Blue Steve X Rainbow Steve)

(348)

(Before you say anything, Blue Steve acts like an older brother to Rainbow Steve. Just thought I would clear that up. And I know it's short, I didn't know how to close it off.)

It was storming in Blue Steve's small village. One of the two occupants of the house was curled up under the covers, shivering in fear. Rainbow Steve was terrified of thunderstorms. Yet, he just suffered through it as he normally do. Not bothering to wake up the blue entity that was peacefully asleep across the hall. The rainbow-colored Steve wanted nothing more than to crawl into his big brothers bed, but wouldn't it be wrong? He knew Blue Steve thought of him as a little brother, but it would be wrong.

Rainbow yelped when there was a loud crash above him. He curled into himself further. 'I can get through this. I know I can. Iv'e done it in the past, I can do it now.' He thought to himself.

At the next crash, he lept out of bed and ran to the door. His hand hovered just above the door handle. He hesitated. Then he opened the door and walked into his big brothers room.

He walked to Blue's bedside. "H-hey. Blue wake up." He whimpered. Blue Steve stirred in his sleep, turning around to face him as he slowly opened one eye. "What's wrong?" A big crash overhead. Rainbow jumped and yelped. "Oh, Rain. Com mere'.'

He layed the rainbow colored entity down on his bed and wrapped his arms around him, spooning him. He put his nose into the rainbow-colored Steve's hair. "Shh. It's ok. Your safe now. I got ya. It can't come in. It's not invited inside." Rainbow laughed a little at that. 

(I'm so sorry about this...) Nightmare Steve's POV

I walked into the cave that I saw Blue and Rainbow Steve walk in a couple hours ago. I grabbed my dagger at my side to make sure I'm protected. "What the-" I say out loud as I found Blue Steve and Rainbow Steve in bed cuddling.