Blake grabbed my wrist, and it kind of hurt.

"I have a class to be right now," I told him, really wishing someone would fucking walk this direction. Why is no one coming down this hall way? And where are all of the damn teachers?

"Ah, little miss goody two shoes doesn't want to miss a class, does she?" Blake said in a patronizing way.

"You would be correct," I told him.

That was the wrong thing to say.

Blake pulled me along with him, me protesting, of course. I wondered if he was going to duck my head into the toilet... but then we walked right pass the bathroom and then he shoved me... into the janitor's closet.

"Hey!" I said.

"Now you'll miss all of your classes!" Blake said with a grin, before closing the door. When I heard a click, my eyes widened.

I tried to twist the knob, but I was locked in... here in the janitor's closet. Oh crap, this is boy good. I'm probably gonna die here!

Then I heard a slurping noise.

Don't tell me I'm trapped inside here with a serial killer or something.

I slowly turned around to see someone far worse than a killer.

It was Ethan, sitting on the floor... eating instant Raman.... in the morning... in the janitor's closet. I blinked, staring at him. He looked back, slurping his noodles.

"Did Blake lock us in?" Ethan asked.

I nodded mutely.

Ethan shrugged in a nonchalant way, not really caring. He's still eating his noodles. I guess my presence isn't much of an inconvenience for him.

I sat down on the other wall, farther away from Ethan but not far enough. Ethan is still eating noodles.

This is weird.

"Hey, weirdo, do you have a phone?" Ethan asked. "I kind of left mine at home, so we're stuck here if you don't."

He just called me a fucking weirdo, didn't he?

Since I didn't want to die at the moment, I decided to ignore that.

"Wait, yes, I do have a phone!" I grinned. How could I have forgotten?

"Then text someone," Ethan said. "I'm going to run out of food soon and this is a janitor's closet, not a pantry."

"I noticed," I said drily, whipping out my phone. I decided to text Elliot, since the other two weren't in school and my uncle has better things to do than to let me out of a janitor's closet.

Alexa: Elliot

Alexa: Elliot

Alexa: Elliot

Alexa: Elliot

Alexa: Ellie

Alexa: crap I meant Elliot

Alexa: I need youuuuu

Elliot: omg wtf do you want you annoying girl stop acting like Michael

Alexa: R U D E

Alexa: I'm trapped inside the janitor's closet with an unpleasant human being. Get us out plz

Elliot: k whatevs I'll ask for a bathroom break. Hang on

Alexa: thx you great

Elliot: whatever

I put my phone away. Ethan was still very loudly slurping in noodles, but with his mouth full, he asked anyways, "Is someone getting us out?"

I still find it odd that the meanest thing he's done today is call me a weirdo...

I nodded. "Yeah. Elliot will," I said.

"Okay," Ethan said. "I hope he's quick cuz I just ran out of noodles."

"How tragic," I commented sarcastically.

"Exactly." Ethan apparently does not pick up on sarcasm.

We sat in silence for ten minutes — where the hell is Elliot?

"Oh, hey," Ethan started, "by the way, me and Blake are coming over to your house later. Ryder's your step brother, that's so weird, and—"

"WHAT?!" I asked, my eyes huge.

The door open. Elliot has finally arrived, but Ethan's words went on replay in my mind. Though even as Ethan quickly got out, I had one question for Elliot.

"What were you doing for it to take so long?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I actually had to use the restroom," Elliot said.

"Of course you did..."