- You Better Have A Good Reason For Calling -

- 3 weeks later - 

Anna had not given a second thought to what she had left behind in Mystic Falls, here in LA she had a fresh start, new people, new opportunities, new party scenes and above all no vampire problems. After three weeks in the celebrity infested city Anna still hadn't gotten over the novelty of the parties, booze and enjoyment. 

Annie was dancing, the lights of the nightclub spanning over the room lighting up parts of her face as she got closer and closer to a human boy who had taken her fancy that night.  Over the last few months every nights was similar to the next, she basked her non-humanity enjoyment with booze and endless partying with a different guy each night. 

Soon enough her enjoyment was cut sort, with her vampire hearing the original could hear the ringing of her phone under the booming DJ controlled music

Soon enough her enjoyment was cut sort, with her vampire hearing the original could hear the ringing of her phone under the booming DJ controlled music. She quickly and audibly rolled her eyes reading into her pocket, not caring if she had to shout down the phone. 

"Whoever you are, you better have a good reason for calling or I swear to God I will make you suffer in ways you couldn't even imagine" 

"Good morning to you too" The voice chimed. 

"Katherine" The original greeted annoyed at the unexpected phone call but also at the fact it was Katherine herself "What do you want" She asked emphasising the you with despise. 

"I want to collect on my IOU" Katherine responded with equal despise and confidence. After the original and dopplegangers short lived conversation, Anna had had enough of her partying and the excessive LADish mannerisms of the guy getting up and close with her. She pulled him towards her, being to kiss up and down his neck. Then when her hungry took over and the feeling of her fangs protruding rushed through her veins she lifted her head and sank her teeth into his neck, drawing his body of blood and quenching her thirst. 

......

Valentina paced the halls of her and Elliots french rivera apartment. Over the last few weeks she hadn't slept a wink, the dark bags under her eyes being exhibit A for that, overtime she attempting to sleep or put her mind at peace worries about the original along with past memories flooded her thoughts. 

"You honestly think she is okay, yeah" Valentina asked her long term boyfriend, but before ehe had a chance to answer she continued. "Like I know she is 1000 years old or what not but without her humanity she has no filter, no impulse control. God knows what she is going to do. She could get into real trouble you know and I'm not there to help her. I should be there to help her, should I go and find her?" The witch rambled. Elliot stood up and placed his hands on her upper arms calming his girlfriend down instantly. 

"Gorgeous calm down, Annie made her choice there is nothing more we can do." Elliot reassured

"You didn't see her Elliot, she was so broken. I don't think I have ever seen her like that and I have been through some of life's horrors with her. All I want to do is be there for my best friend" Vee replied tearing up as she remembered the night when her and her friend parted ways. "Maybe there is a spell I can do. Or someone I can contact"