- flying away -

"I can't believe you convinced the Cosimo De Medici to allow us to rest in their mansion." Valentina spoke dancing and twirling around the room as she watched Anna giggle and fix her hair on the dusty vanity. 

"We truly have come up in the world from our hovel" 

"And these dresses! You need to teach me your ways in getting rich gorgeous men to buy you dresses." 

"It's a gift. Men can easily be deceived with a soft smile and battering eyelashes. Plus a little cleavage never heart anyone!"

"Ilianna !" Valentina spoke with a shocked smile

"Ilianna !" Valentina spoke with a shocked smile. The two girls linked arms before walking out of their room. "Now how are we supposed to act at a soirée in our honour?"

"Well I am going to spend the night dancing with Sir Cosimo and escaping cursing looks from Contisessina." She spoke playfully before her voicing going serious "And I'm serious Vee, no magic while we are here, no supernatural tendencies. We are two normal women entering into society. We do not want unwanted attention, Mikael has been growing increasingly closer, we need to have our guards up."

"If I cannot perform magic you cannot be feeding from any stranger."

"I'll be discreet. Thats what my friend in Cosimo is so beneficial for" Anna spoke. What the two girls didn't realise upon entering into the main parlour for the party they didn't notice the crowds of men who knew of the girl all to well. 

"Sir, Is that not the original. The one who aided in your escape and broke your compulsion." A man whispered into the ear of a figure. The figure turned to the man revealing his identity as Tristan De Martel. 

"You are correct,  fetch Alexander" Tristan spoke watching the De Medici family greet the two girls with a welcoming smile. 

Alexander walked towards Tristan hands behind his back as the crowds cleared when he got closer to his leader his face began to drop as he realised he was in the room as his sister and creator, two people he didn't think he would see again. 

"You - wished to speak to me Lord De Martel" Alexander stuttered trying to cover his shocked faced.

"Not to speak I wished to see if my assumptions were correct. Which they are. How does it feel to be in the same room as the women who is the reason you turned, someone you have not seen in centuries" 

"I'm apologise, I believe I'm misunderstanding you" 

"Not at all Alexander, I have just unearthed your lie. But don't fret your secret is safe with me"Tristan spoke with a smile on his face walking away from Alexander. "Now, word is that miss Mikaelson is on the run from the hunter, he's currently over in Naples. I'm sure you can send a message to him."

"I'm confused, she helped you fake your deaths why would you condemn her to death" 

"One less original is a better world. So go ahead, send the message"