- Elijah's Back -

Mystic Falls 2011

"I can't believe Stefan snapped my neck, My neck. I understand him punching you, you did kiss his girlfriend. But he just snapped by neck, what a dick" Anna said ranting to Damon, they both were walking to meet the newly awoken original, Damon had pulled the dagger out of. The only thing she didn't know is that the original was Elijah, the only Mikealson who knew her secret.

"Please shut up Annie" Damon said begging for his friendly foe to stop rambling.

"I told you to stop calling me that. Only the people I actually like can call me that" Anna hissed, Damon silenced her with his hand before taking a call from Elena or known as dopplebitch by Anna.

Anna just continued walking working out what will happen with Stefan, Damon and the originals, and wondering why on earth she every came back, she hadn't  even got to see the bastard who made her immortal life hell yet. Damon was on the phone to Elena and his drinking buddy Ric but Anna didn't make a point of eavesdropping but couldn't help but let out a snigger when she heard the male voice say.

"Your on speaker phone , dick"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

.....

"Elijah my old friend, back from the dead. You clean up nice" Damons said eyeing the original in a suit. At the sound of Elijah's name Anna looked up a scared.

"You left something in my jacket pocket" the original replied opening up a crumpled up piece of paper, his eyes glaring at the vampires especially Anna.

"Dear Elijah, let's get together and plot the destruction of your brother, xo xo " Damon said reciting the letter he left in the pocket of the original vampire. "Did I have the right idea undaggering you" Damon said questioning the true loyalties of Elijah

"I'm here let's talk, and a proper introduction would be polite" Elijah said indicating for the young girl who was still as silent as a mouse

"Elijah, Annie, although she goes by Anna to strangers , Annie , Elijah" Damon said

"What type of business does a girl like you have with the Salvatores" Elijah questioned his eyes not leaving Anna's eye line

" we are old friends" Damon said answering for Anna

"Correction frenemies" Anna said smiling at Damon.

"Now done to business, any idea what kind of Klaus killing weapon is in a magically locked coffin" Damon interrogating the original.

.....

"Anna may I speak with you" Elijah said ushering Damon away

Hello Darling - Ilianna Mikaelsonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें