- All this bull -

Anna couldn't make out her surroundings at first, her vision blurry and dim. It took multiple blinks to register that she was indeed in a boxed coffin staring up at the ceiling. And once this was discovered everything else came crashing through her memories, her emotions haywire: sadness, loneliness, pain, happiness, stomach hurting laughter, red hot rage, seething anger all rushing through at once. She couldn't breathe every breath caught like a lump in her throat, her eyes glassed over in tears but none threatened to fall. She barely made out the figures surrounding her before she vamp sped out of the coffin and ran as far and as fast as she could. 

Where was she, nothing seemed familiar the bright lights the business of the people in the streets. Every where she turned fresh blood, pounding heartbeats. Her head felt heavy her mouth watering from the smell of fresh blood. She needed blood, she needed to kill. She couldn't make out what or who was around all she could smell was food. She vamp sped away from the crowds of New Orleans streets and entered what seemed like a bar. She couldn't control anything, her breathing erratic, sweat dripped off her face. Enough was enough, she let her fangs drop and she ran at the first figure she could find. She drank the body of blood at vampire speed then she went at another. Screams ran through the bar but Anna was going at such a speed that no one could escape. 

The blood bath was over in a mere 10 minutes and all that remained was a blood soaked original, covered head to toe collapsed in on her self on the floor. Tears stained her face but there were no more left to cry, the seemingly powerful original vampire lay huddled, cuddling her knees to her chest on the floor. No fight left, no power.

Elijah and Klaus had simply followed the schemas, it didn't take long for them to find her and they entered the bar and discovered their niece

Elijah and Klaus had simply followed the schemas, it didn't take long for them to find her and they entered the bar and discovered their niece. No words were said between the brothers but they knew what they had to do. Elijah gently went over to his niece, her mutter something in what seemed to be Old Nordic before gracefully picking up his niece and carrying her bridle style. A weak Anna huddled her chin into Elijah's suit holding onto her uncle for dear life. Klaus went to work, drenching the bar and the bodies in the strongest liquor. The brothers worked silently finding a lighter and walking out the door of the bar before throwing the lighter and flame into the bodies, lighting the bar into a gulf of flames burning all evidence. 

.....

Elijah sat in the leather arm chair watching his niece sleep. As Freya softly washed the blood off her nieces face with a warm flannel. 

"Do you think she will be okay" Freya muttered, Elijah stared blankly at his nieces face unmoved from Freya's question. "She looks so peaceful, so innocent" 

"She is anything but" Elijah muttered. "Because of us, we made her soul rotten" Elijah repeated with disgust, his hand clutching and unclenching in on itself in anger. 

"My soul was rotten long before I met you uncle lijah" A voice muttered, Anna slowly opened her eyes and with Freya's helped sat up in the bed. "My actions are not your burden to carry, they are mine and mine alone and I'm okay with that." She smiled weakly, pushing Freya's hand away harshly. "Maybe get the help away from me huh?"