- My City Too -

"So you ended back in Salvatores arms, can't say I saw that happening"

"A temporary set back" Anna hummed, sloshing and swirling the glass of gin in her hand. "One I regret immensely and am throughly over"

"You sure about that?" Marcel smirked always knowing exactly how his friend always felt, Anna growled at him under her breath in response before downing the gin left in her glass getting ready to leave. "Hey hey hey, I didn't mean any harm" Marcel called holding his hand out to stop her leaving.

"Why you still here Marcel"

"Because your my friend"

"In New Orleans" Anna clarified her eyes wide and her head tilted knowingly. "With my uncle back in town I thought you'd go take your own side of the river and rule out your days. gods knows you'll want to be away from Klaus"

"We've had our differences but I've heard so have you" Marcel retorted "People talk about a pop up unknown original declaring she's the one of the Originals daughters especially when she tries to kill her own uncle" Marcel smiled. "Better luck next time hey" He chuckled pouring more gin before lifting his glass to cheers

"Well since I'm back in our old stomping grounds, why don't you let me know how my business is getting on"

"All business no pleasure, you wound me" Marcel smiled, but his smile dropped when he saw the originals glare. "It's still going, I have one of my best men running it, completely undetected. I'll let Lucus  know to come find you"

"And how will lucus find me?"

"He's an amazing tracker, trust me if he wants to find someone he finds them"

"Perfect" Anna chuckled. "I would also love my place back"

"Of course madam, anything else?" Marcel snarked making jokes of the demands she was making

"A date, that's right a date. And before you get your knickers in a twist a completely platonic date where we dress in fancy clothes for Elijah  old posh prick buddies"

"Your going to the strix party, so I assume you've been briefed on this months family drama?" Marcel replied expectantly

"Well you wake up from a dagger nap and there's a lot to catch up on, so Mr Gerard will you be my guest"

"I think you'll find your mine, miss Mikaelson" Marcel smiled holding out his arm so they could walk off together linked.

....1947

"Ruby Mary Dumus you are a scoundrel!" Anna squealed following Rubys in depth story of her night of passion with the vampire Donny. "You know Marcel can never know, he does not approve of fraternising with the enemy"