- Cheater, Cheater -

"God she is a paranoid bitch"  Anna said letting out a frustrated scream knocking what was on the dressing table of her and Kol's temporary living arrangement.

"Iliiiannaaa" Kol said slowly lying on the dust ridden motel bed

'Don't full name me, father" Anna said with such sarcastic disgust that caused Kol to smile.

"Well don't take on the role of angsty rebellious teenage daughter" Anna let out a laugh followed by her sticking out her tongue to which Kol returned. The young original let out a giggle before running into the bathroom to freshen up. Anna looked at her reflection in the mirror before putting her face inline with the sink and splashing it with water. As she lifted her head she felt muscle arms wrap themselves around her waist. She unintentionally put her hands to the back of the figures head, intwining her fingers in the short raven black hair. Anna's eyes, that had been closed in satisfaction, opened slowly but once she figure out who the man was behind her they shot open and she vamp sped to the door. As she got to the door there was no man standing behind her, but Damon was here, wasn't he?

Anna shuddered as if she was haunted by a ghost, in some ways she was, and jumped in to the shower hoping the rainy water would wash away the presence of her 'cheating' ex. 

Kol on the other hand was finally at peace, after 1000 years of conflict with his siblings and burying his feelings in bloodshed, he could finally breathe. Kol closed his eyes as if he hoped to go into a dream, his mind whisked away floating around in 1000 years of memories.

......

A sixteen year old Kol sat in the corner of the underground cave bouncing a rock back and forth against the stone wall. As if from a movie, a girl of the same age was watching him out of the corner of her eye silently. This silence was interrupted by her innocent laugh after watching the boys brother catch the rock mid-air taking it from Kol and the boys face instantly dropping into a death stare. 

Kol's body shot round after hearing the hiccupy laugh and glared at the young girl who instantly lost the smile from her face and walked back into the darkness no doubt to meet with relatives

Kol's body shot round after hearing the hiccupy laugh and glared at the young girl who instantly lost the smile from her face and walked back into the darkness no doubt to meet with relatives. For tonight was a full moon, a night where every villager hid in the shadows of the cave whilst the wolf men turned into beasts.

The young boy ran after the girl, possibly because he wanted to know why she was looking at him but also because he was intrigued, entranced you could say. "Hello" Kol called out to the dark shadows, he could hear people let out disapproving shushes as they were scared of the werewolves but he had to see her. 

"You are following me" The girl stated turning around to look at the boy who despite being the same age as her was towering over her petite frame. 

"I have seen you around the village before during the festivals" Kol stated, the awkwardness filling the room

"Yes because I live in the village"

"Why were you staring at me, what do you want with me" Kol's paranoid instinct kicking in