"Tristan?" I hear her voice and I look up at her as she flutters her eyes at me. Those beautiful blue eyes. I lean in closer to her and stroke her face with my hand.

"Are you okay?" I ask and she nods, turning to her side and looking to me.

"How did his evaluation go?" She asks in s tired voice as her sleepy eyes look down at him. She's so worried about him already.

"He's just fine, baby." I assure her to which she gives a faint smile. "Can you bring him closer?" She asks and I nod, standing from my seat and sitting on the bed next to her.

"He's so beautiful." She coos, rocking him slowly in her arms with a smile on her face. Fuck, she looks so happy. I fucking love it. Seeing her smile, it's all that matters.

I hear her sniffle and she turns to nuzzle her face in "Hey, are you crying?" I chuckle as she keeps her face buried in my chest. She nods against me as I stroke her hair softly. "I'm sorry. It's the hormones." She sniffles as I lean in closer to her and place a kiss on her forehead.

"Where's your family?" She asks, looking up at me as I swipe my thumb across her wet cheek. "They're coming." I assure her. "Have they met him yet?" She questions again and I shake my head. They were all tired after being here all night while Aurora was in labour so I told them to come back in the morning and they reluctantly agreed.

"Did the doctor tell you if I'm allowed to leave?" She continues questioning me whilst slowly rocking the baby in her arms. "No, they didn't." I reply to which she nods.

If I'm being honest, I'd prefer she stays in the hospital for a few days. Last time I took her out of the hospital against doctor's orders didn't go so well. But I don't like to think about that day. She's doing better now. She's smiling, she's happy.. That's all I care about.

Aurora's POV:

Tristan and I sat there talking and admiring our beautiful baby. I still can't believe I'm a mother. I have to admit that I'm scared, given the fact that I have no idea how I'm going to manage taking care of a newborn. I've read tons of pregnancy books, but this is the part those books don't prepare you for.

Having Tristan by my side is reassuring though, it's an understatement. I have no doubt that he's going to be an amazing father. I just know he is.

At that thought, I turn to him with a smile and place a light peck on his lips. It soon takes a turn when Tristan grabs a hold of the back of my head and pushes me against him, devouring my lips with his.

Suddenly, the silence is disturbed by a knock at the door. Making me back away from him and turn towards the door to see Tristan's family and Stella walking through the door.

"Do you need me to hang a 'Don't Disturb' sign at the door?" Isaac sarcastically asks as Tristan knits his brows and gives him a death glare. I feel my cheeks getting red due to the fact that they saw what we were doing.

"Hi." I greet them but none of them respond. Their attention is definitely not on me right now. Rather, on the beautiful newborn Tristan and I are holding.

"Oh, Aurora, he's so cute." Stella squeaks in an excited voice as Aylina and Isaac lean over and blubber in baby voices. "Do you know how most babies are kind of ugly when they're born?" Stella says in a low voice as she leans down. "Well, he's not."

"Stella, all babies are beautiful." I shake my head at her while letting out a small laugh as she shrugs and smiles.

"He's adorable." Dianne chokes up, trying to hold back her tears. Ever since she found out I'm pregnant, she's been nothing but emotional. I can't say I don't like it though. I really appreciate how she's so caring and compassionate.