Charlie Step's Party

Start from the beginning

"Bye Dad! Have fun!" I exclaim as I grab my keys from the hook behind the door, grab Calum's hand and pull him out of my house.

We walk down the front steps as a car pulls up and a blaring beep fills the air. 

"Get in losers, we're going shopping!" Luke yells in a Regina George voice, as Ashton waves behind him with a hand still on the steering wheel.

Calum and I laugh as we run over to the car hand in hand. Michael flings open the back car door hitting Calum into the knee with a loud thud. 

"FUUUUCCCKKK! MICHAEL!" Calum lets go of my hand and rubs his knee.

"SORRY!" Michael gasps as he cups his hand over his mouth. 

I try to hold in my laugh but I can't help it and break out in tears of laughter.

"Really Andie?! Really?!" Calum lets out a slight laugh still rubbing his knee.

"I'm so sorry, but .. but you should've seen your face" I continue laughing, but with the very few times I open my eyes from my hysterical fit, I flash him signs of sympathy.

"Get in the car would ya?!" He says in stern voice. 

"No problem" I try and stop myself from laughing as I slide into the car. 

Calum climbs in after me and shuts the car door behind him as I buckle in my seatbelt. Ashton drives off to the party. 

________________________________________________________________________

We pull up in front of one of the largest houses I have ever seen since I have moved to Sydney, it looked as if the 'White House' had given birth. People standing at the front porch, music blaring, lights flashing and the loud chattering noises of humans fill the air. My mouth drops. 

"Umm Andie?" Calum pushes my jaw back up. 

"His house is huge!"

"Oh come on" Calum opens the car door, grabs my wrist and pulls me out with him.

We wait for the other boys to be out of the car before we walk into the party. Calum's arm is wrapped around me, Ashton, Luke and Michael walk side by side. 

They walk through the giant, wooden doors with stained coloured windows before us. We stop at the front porch. 

"Remember your promise" Calum says to me taking my hand. 

"Don't forget yours" I squeeze his hand tightly. 

We smile at eachother and walk through the doors. Boys and girls clutter the stairs, rooms, hallways, every nook and cranny I looked in had at least one person clutching a red cup in their hand. 

"Hey Calum!" A boy with curly black hair comes up to us giving Calum a hi-5 to the hand that wasn't gripping mine. 

"Hey Charlie! Happy Birthday man!" They give eachother a man hug, Calum still clinging onto me. 

"Thanks for coming and this is?" Charlie turns his attention to me. 

"I'm Andie, Happy Birthday!" I smile at him. 

"Thanks! Enjoy the rest of your night guys" Charlie walks off into a crowd of people. 

"He seems nice" I face Calum.

"Yeah, want a drink?" 

"Sure" 

We walk down the wooden hallway squeezing ourselves in between people, who were either making out or blind as a bat because of the amount they have drunk. We walk out of the glass doors and follow a concrete path to the backyard. 

People were sitting by the pool dangling their feet in it, standing around with their alcoholic beverages slightly dancing to the music which was set up at the top balcony. 

Calum grabs two cups which was filled with clear liquid nearly to the rim and hands one to me.

"Thanks" I smile taking the cup away from him and take a sip. I scrunch my nose as Calum giggles at my expression.

"Too strong?" He asks before chugging down half of the cup.

"Just have to get used to it" I look into the cup before facing my eyes to Calum.

"Come, lets go sit over there with Luke and Michael" 

I look over to the two boys sitting in front a wall of bushes, girls on either sides of them. I felt sorry for they boys, constantly having a crowd of girls swarming around them, but it seemed that most of the time they enjoyed it, so it was kind of alright I guess. 

Michael and Luke each had a guitar in his hands and was strumming away as the girls who were crowding next to them squealed each time the looked up. 

Calum and I sit down on an un-occupied bench listening to Michael and Luke play their guitars to what seemed to be 'Give me love' by Ed Sheeran. 

"Heey! Andie join in" Michael calls telling me to sing along with Calum. 

"No way, I'm not drunk enough to do that yet" 

"Then we might just have to fix that" Calum whispers into my ear. 

We both nod at eachother and finish the whole drink in one swallow. We both let out a loud sigh and put our cups down on the table. 

"Ok, continue" I point my hand to the guitars that were being held in Luke and Michael's hands. 

They begin playing their guitars as Calum and I look at eachother and smile. 

HI THERE! Thankyou so sosososososososo much for getting me to over 400 reads! I really appreciate it even if you didnt like it <3 <3 Comment/Vote/Fan and I'll do the same back to you! I thankyou so much for reading this <3 x