[27]

DEMI'S POV

I push the pillow over my head, Jesus Christ.

I can hear moans of pleasure echoing from the floor above me.

Ugh. I need Hannah in my arms.

All of a sudden I hear pounding footsteps and pretend to be asleep. I hear a knock at the door and I go and answer it. It's Hannah.

"I missed you."

After we exchange 'I love you's' I feel myself drifting off to sleep.

Not long after I'm beginning to doze off I feel a push at my shoulder. I open one eye.

"Dems?" Hannah whispers.

"Yeah?" I push myself up.

"I'm bored." Hannah says, the pale glow of the moon outlining the perfect curvature of her lips.

"Sleep."

"But babe!" Hannah yelps.

"What?" I groan.

"I'm bored." Hannah says again.

I flip over and kiss my girlfriend, and smile when she kisses me back. I deepen the kiss and gasp when Hannah tangles her hands up into my hair.

"Hanners." I breathe.

"What?"

"Don't do this to me." I reply, taking her bottom lip between mine and rolling it over.

I know earlier I was complaining about confident Hannah, but this newfound Dom personality is hot as fuck.

Hannah flips me over on my back and kisses me hard, putting her thigh between my legs.

"I'm gonna touch you. You will not touch me. Okay?" Hannah says, kissing me.

I nod.

She takes my shirt off, pawing my boobs outside of the bra. I try to reach her but she swats my hand away and gives me a sloppy kiss.

"Not quite yet."

I moan and try to keep still as Hannah touches me with raw heat. Everywhere she touches me feels engulfed in flames, and I can feel her nowhere near where she's touching.

I feel Hannah giggle and starts giving me open mouthed kisses, not gentle. These kisses are hard.

Hannah takes my bra off and throws it across the room and when she does that she has one hand on my boobs, and the other one between my legs.

"Dems. You're so hot." Hannah whispers, biting my lip.

"Fuck. Hannah." I groan.

"Can I make you beg?" Hannah whispers, her eyes are so dark with lust.

I nod.

She teases me by lightly tracing me from the outside of my panties.

"You're lucky I'm not wearing pants." I say breathily.

Hannah either doesn't hear me or ignores me as she continues teasing me.

"Fuck. Hannah. Please." I groan.

"Please what?" Hannah replies.

"You know." I mumble, embarrassed.

"Tell me. I wanna hear you say it." Hannah says.