[43]

DEMI'S POV-

"Two weeks. I can do two weeks." I say to myself.

I keep trying to convince myself that Hannah being with Lauren and being able to kiss her is a good idea. I can't seem to convince myself yet.

I'm glancing wildly around my kitchen, trying to find something to do so I can get my mind off of... her.

I see a box of brownie mix and decide to make brownies. She loved brownies.

I tell myself to snap out of it. I'll get Hannah back. I have too.

I get out all the ingredients to make the brownies and I'm struck by the fact that so many things can be put into one big thing and still come out so beautiful. Yeah, I learned that from brownies.
I just realized it when I pulled the brownies out, but really, it was Hannah who taught me that.

I mix all the things together, not having any fun. Hannah made this fun.

I can't even mix fucking brownie batter without thinking about Hannah. Hannah. The stupid blonde girl who I let take over my world and change everything in it. Hannah. The lovely blonde girl who I let become my world. Hannah. The crying blonde girl who I gave to Lauren.

I decide to text Camila to see how 'Hanren' or 'Laurnah' is doing. Personally, I think both of those sound like infectious diseases.

demi- hey cc. (12:48 am)

mila- hey lovato. why are you still awake? (12:49 am)

demi- i could ask you the same question. (12:49 am)

mila- we're all watching a movie. your turn. (12:51 am)

demi- thinking about her. (12:52 am)

mila- hannah's really happy. she keeps smiling and laughing. im so glad that laur makes her this happy. (12:56 am)

demi- that's good. but i wanted to be the one making her happy. (12:57 am)

mila- that's your fault lol. night, the movie is over. (1:03 am)

demi- oh okay goodnight.. (1:04 am)

I have nothing to do. It's one in the morning and I'm not tired and I can't talk to Hannah or any of the girls because they're still beyond pissed at me.

New Tweet from @loserhannah: "thirteen days left and then i have to choose."

New Tweet from @laurenjauregui: "hopefully thirteen won't be unlucky this time."

New Tweet from @AllyBrooke: "I love baking!"

I chuckle to myself at the difference of the tweets and decide to tweet something myself.

New Tweet from @ddlovato: "Thirteen days and then I'll get you back."

I send the tweet and sigh, maybe it was a bad idea.

My suspicions are confirmed when I see this: New Tweet from @laurenjauregui: "Don't bet on it."

@undyingcabello: "Damn... drama is going DOWN in the Lovatic and Harmonizer fandoms."

Demi Caught Me (discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें