Chapter 10.

DEMI POV (JUST FOR A SECOND)

"I wanna fly!" I squeal to myself.

I climb up onto the bathroom counter and take a leap off, trying to glide.

Instead, I fall on my ass.

Fuck. I really hurt my arm.

I hear footsteps thudding up the stairs and Hannah's voice, "What happened?"

I put on my best smile and say "Nothing."

                                                         HANNAH POV

"Fuck Dems, lets get you to the doctor."

'But my concert! I don't wanna let them down!" Demi wails.

"Hey, Demi. If we go now you could be there in time."

"Lets go." Demi says, already walking out the door.

I hop into the drivers seat and put Demi and I's seatbelt on.

The drive to the hospital was only about ten minutes so I could abide by the laws, for now. I glance over at Demi and she's not crying.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Better than okay Great Terrific! I'M AWESOME HANNAH! LETS GOOOOO SINGING! HANNAH. I FEEL GOOD. LIKE. HIGH. BUT NOT FROM DRUGS. I THINK I'M IN SHOCK. OW NOW MY ARM REALLY HURTS!" Demi yells, in basically one continuous sentence.

I glance at her again and my mind whirls.

Hey Hannah, it's just a little broken arm. She's okay. She's in shock. Demi'll be fine. And Hannah, it's not your fault.

Thank God it's the nice voice, I take a deep breath and exhale, focusing on the road.

"HANNAH, MARRY ME!" Demi says with such flourish I smile in spite of the situation.

"Maybe tomorrow babe." I reply.

Finally, we arrive at the hospital. I park the car and Demi gets out.

We walk to the enterance and immediatly get taken back, wow I guess her arm looked fucked.

"So how did you do this, Ms. Lovato?"

"Hey! I'm only 18!" Demi replied.

'Be nice." I say through clenched teeth.

Demi rolls her eyes, "I was trying to fly. Okay? Now get me x-rayed up so I can make it to my concert. It's my COC."

I almost choke on my spit, it's her what?!

"Your coc..." The doctor questions.

 "Uh Yeah! My COC!"

"Babe, what cock?"

"NOT COCK LIKE DICK COC AS IN COMING OUT CONCERT.!' Demi exclaims, like we were dumb for not knowing that.

The docor laughs and takes Demi to get an x-ray.

After about ten minutes Demi walks back, clutching her arm.

"You feeling any better?"

"Does it look like it feels better?"

"No need to snap."

"Sorry I'm really worried that we won't make it. I wanna show you off."

I hear footsteps and the doctor walks back in.

"Well, Ms. Lovato-" "Demi!" She cuts in.

"Okay, well Demi you're lucky. It's only a sprain. We'll put a brace on it and then you can go to your coc!" The doctor says, bringing out the brace and putting it on Demi's arm.

We pay and walk out, "FINALLY FRESH AIR!" Demi says, kissing the concrete.

"Ew, Dems."

"LETS GO!" Demi says, and now we're on the way to our 'COC'